Chapter 10

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's P.O.V

I stepped out of my parents’ hybrid and quickly pulled my sweater together. It’s so cold these days that I think my mind has turned into ice. I walked into the main entrance and searched for Seohyun. I promised her last night that I would come to meet her as soon as I came to school.

I looked for her in the music room; obviously. She was on the piano, well, not playing it. She’s holding a guitar and stretched some strings onto it.

“Hey.” I greeted her. She looked up and smile. “Oh hey,” she said to me simply and return to her guitar.

I was taken aback, “What? Am I not as important as the guitar?” I sarcastically said. She looked up and pouted, “No.”

“Then what is it about it?” I asked her, taking a seat next to hers. She punched the air slightly and turned to me. “This guitar won't work. I tried to reattach the strings but it came out easily.” Her face was so mad and frustrated.

I shook my head simply. “Seohyun, you know I can't fix things right?” I bit my lips, hoping she won't burst out her anger. “Yeah,” she answered simply before continuing her work. I looked around the room and found a lot of musical instruments. Gosh, the only think I know how to play is flute. And I’m in grade 1.

“Ahuh!” Seohyun suddenly jumped as if she found a million dollar on the ground. She accidently pushed me out of the seat and onto the ground. I sighed heavily and stood up, “Seriously Seohyun, if my got hurt, I’m taki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter