Chapter 2

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baek, where’s my lunch box?” Seohyun’s velvet voice cracked the morning silences. Seohyun walked towards the cafeteria table with her fringe covering her forehead. Her jacket covered her from the coldness of winter.

Yoona sighed, “Baek, what did you do?” Baekhyun looked at Yoona before turning to everyone. “I didn’t do anything.” He said. Siwon and Luhan laughed silently.

Krystal looked up from reading her accountancy text book and took a glance before carry on reading. Minseok ignored the childish teenagers and continue drinking his hot chocolate.

“Come on Baek, I have morning rehearsal for the school’s choir.” Seohyun begged. Baekhyun looked around and found Yoona glaring at him, “What?” he mouthed silently to Yoona.

Yoona didn’t do anything. She just stared at Baekhyun as if she’s going to eat him up. Finally, Baekhyun sighed heavily and gave in, “Alright. It’s in your locker.” Baekhyun told Seohyun. “It’s in my locker? Damn you Baek.” She cursed him.

Siwon laughed, “Baek, when will you ever grow up?” Baekhyun ignored him and deaf his ears with earphones and listen to some music.

Minseok drank his hot chocolate and abruptly spilled some on his face and clothes. Luhan noticed it and laughed it off. He leaned closer to the older man and used a tissue to wipe the chocolate away.

“Minseok the clumsy –never thought of it.” Luhan made fun of the situation. He wiped Minseok’s face while Minseok held his hand to make him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter