Her Name

I won't deny

 

Chapter 7 – Her name

 

HC’s POV [heechul]

 

The company called every one of us, the Super Junior members, and our managers for a conference call. I don’t have the slightest idea about the topic that we are going to talk about. The managers just told me that it was about Donghae. Why are we even have to be here?

 

I waited for Donghae in the hallway and let the others pass by and go in first.

 

When he finally came, i put my arm over his shoulders and walked inside.

 

“Good luck. I think they’ll skin you alive here.” I joked as we sat down to the empty seats in the room.

 

“Everyone here?” the executive asked as they fix themselves in their seat.

 

“De.” Everyone said in unison.

 

“This meeting’s main agenda is the issues surrounding Donghae.” He stated.

 

“Then why are we here? I don’t have any-” i asked all of a sudden.

 

“We’re a group, we belong to the same company, and everything is inter-related.” Leeteuk cut me off.

 

I looked at Donghae and he’s just looking at the table, avoiding others.

 

“The issue he’s being under right now is not a joke. It can ruin the your career.” Another executive said.

 

“I’m dating someone right now, but it actually added more popularity to our group.” Shindong shared.

 

I looked at Donghae, he’s still looking down, his hands forming a fist, a tight one that is.

 

I was about to agree to Shindong when the manager asked Donghae.

 

“There are pictures that were taken by fans on your night dates. And a fan account even surfaced the internet.”

 

I don’t have any idea about that. I know he’s dating but the fan account? I thought Donghae was careful at hiding things!

 

“Are you dating HyunAe?”

 

Donghae’s dating his ex-wife?

 

++++

 

DH’s POV

 

My head snapped up upon hearing HyunAe’s name. How...?

 

“The fan account that surfaced the internet said that the girl they saw you with looked like HyunAe. Is she the one you’re dating?”

 

I turned my gaze back down to the table. Without looking up, i know that they are all looking at me.

 

If i don’t say anything, things will get worse, I don’t want to be the coward selfish little boy that would deny stuff.

 

“Yes. I’m dating HyunAe.” I admitted. The other members smiled upon hearing that. And i smiled back to them. “I’m saying this because i’m really serious about dating her. That if given a chance, i’ll marry her. I’ll be responsible for this. Don’t worry.”

 

The executives are totally against it. They said something breaking us up, and having me thrown to China for SJM’s promotional activities as soon as possible.

 

“Why-“ i was about to say when Heechul hyung stood up.

 

“That’s just pathetic. Why do you have to restrain them? Why do you have to meddle with our personal lives? We are at our prime and you can’t stop us from falling in love. We even sacrificed our loved ones and the chance to fall in love for the sake of our image. But we are no longer young. The others that are at the same age as us are getting married, having their own family. I’m not saying that we want to get married right now, but can you just please let us experience love? Let Donghae date her. Donghae’s doing everything this company requires him to do. She’s his inspiration.” He said and walked out.

 

“I love her. I’m serious about her. And i’m promising here, in front of all the members and you sirs, that i won’t neglect work and will not do anything that would bring scandal to the group and the company.” I stated as i stood up and bowed down to them after.