Confrontation

I won't deny

 

sorry for the slow updates! i ran out of ideas and that was the reason it took me weeks to update..

please comment! XD

 

 

 

Chapter 13 – Confrontation

 

HyunAe somehow got mad at me for posting those pictures. She demanded that i should delete them immediately, but being the hard headed boyfriend that I am, I didn’t.

“I’m doing it to stop Jessica from spreading the news that I’m dating her, okay?” I clarified to her the purpose of doing that.

“Why is she doing it?” she asked and sighed.

“Maybe she like me that much?” I joked but she was serious about it. “I don’t know Chagi. Maybe they are doing this for promotion of their comeback album?”

She frowned upon hearing my guess.

“What?” i asked and nudged her.

“SM would really do that absurd thing just to promote their album?”

“Maybe. I’m not sure about that though, that was just a wild guess and from the reactions of the fans.”

Silence filled the air and i know that she’s seriously thinking about Jessica and SME. Who wouldn’t? Someone is claiming your boyfriend.

“HyunAe,” i called when i can no longer take it. I grabbed her hand and stood up. “Let’s go.”

With her trailing behind, we went out and got in my car.

“Where are we going?” she asked when i started the engine. “Donghae.”

“Let’s talk to Jessica to stop this damn thing.”

She was silent all throughout the ride. I looked at her when we finally reached a stoplight. She was looking straight at the road. When she’s like that, she’s thinking about something serious. Is she thinking about what to do to Jessica?

I extended my arm so my hand would reach hers. She looked at me when my hand intertwined with hers.

“Chagi. Chill, will you?” i said and gave her an assuring smile.

“I don’t know if i can when i see her.” She said and smiled meekly.

++++

“Oppa!” Jessica exclaimed when she saw me when she opened the door of their dorm. “What are you doing here?”

I slightly moved out of the way and revealed HyunAe behind me. Jessica’s smile disappear that instant.

“We have to talk.” I told her in a serious tone.

She was kind enough to invite us in to their apartment where the other girls are out and some are already sleeping.

My head hurts from the sight of the things in the room. They are all pink!

HyunAe sat down at the couch and i sat down beside her. Jessica chose the chair across us.

“Oppa,” Jessica called.

“I won’t talk in riddles. Why did you do it?” i asked directly while holding HyunAe’s hand firmly.

“Oppa,”

“Why do you have to tell them that we’re dating?” I felt HyunAe’s grip tightening and that brought me back to my calm self. “No one informed me with this.”

She remained silent and looking at the ground. Are we going to the answers that we wanted by this?

“Jessica,” HyunAe finally broke her silence. “Did someone ask you to do this?” she asked calmly. “Honestly, I don’t know what the reason was behind this, I’m clearly being disappointed with what you did.”

Silence filled the air and tension was more felt as Jessica refused to say anything.

“You know what, maybe if you give me a reasonable explanation, I’ll let you off the hook.” She suddenly blurted out.

Maybe this was really her plan from the start.

“HyunAe-sshi, i’m sorry.” Jessica finally said. “Nobody asked me to do this.”

I looked at HyunAe upon hearing that. She was looking intently at Jessica. Maybe trying to find the sincerity in Jessica’s statements.

“I like Oppa, and that’s no longer a secret right?” Jessica continued. I’ve heard about that before but ignored it. “The girls and i are playing truth or dare one night and being the last person to be chosen, i have to do both.” She explained.

The heck?!

“I revealed to them that i still like you and they said, as part of the dare, i should go out to the public and tell them that we’re dating.” She added and looked at HyunAe. “HyunAe-sshi, i’m sorry. I should’ve asked them to ask me to do something else.”

“So everything was just a joke, a child’s play.” HyunAe stated. “How are you planning to clean this one up? Do you even have plans of doing so?”

Curious with Jessica’s answer, i remained silent and waited.

“I will, surely. I will clarify things up.” She assured us. “But i just don’t know how...”