Interrogation

I won't deny

 

Chapter 2 – Interrogation

 

DH’s POV

 

The whole world is asking me about this dating stuff and news, and I’m really starting to get pissed from it. Can I please have a private time?

 

I was on my way back to the dorm from the airport for my recent trip to Thailand. I spent the day to promote the brand of contact lenses and rushed my way back.

 

Reporters and fans are crowding the whole exit area of the airport and I was having a hard time exiting. They are all throwing me all sorts of questions, but all are related to the issue that was revolving around the internet.

 

I was tempted to answer them but then I realized that it was better to remain silent. If I answer one of the questions, they’ll have a follow up question to it and I’ll end up messing everything up.

 

The security was kind enough to me to the company car that was waiting in the arrival area.

 

“Phew.” I sighed as I sat down in the back of the car. Finally, I get the chance to rest for at least 30 minutes.

 

“Where are we headed to?” the driver asked.

 

“Dorm. I’m really tired. All I want to do is to rest and sleep.” I replied and slouched on my seat. The sun is beaming through the windows so I pulled down my cap to hide my eyes from it.

 

+++++

 

The elevator stopped a floor before our floor. As the door opened, I saw Kangin hyung and Siwon with their arms crossed and hands on waist. Not a good sign.

 

“Hyung.” I called. “Where are-“

 

I was about to ask them where are they going when they suddenly pulled me out of the elevator and blind folded me.

 

What the heck are they doing?! Where are they taking me?!

 

“Tie him to the chair.” A voice similar to Yesung hyung’s suddenly said.

 

The next thing I know, I’m tied tightly on the chair, which is what I guess, the dining table chair. And soon after, they took off my blind fold.

As my sight adjusted to the light, I looked around. The whole group is complete. All 14 of them are circling me.

 

“What’s this?” I asked them. The light was dim, but it was enough for me to see all of their faces.

 

Heechul hyung pulled a chair over and sat in front of me with a smirk on his face. The rest of the members are holding something that could be used to fit me.

 

“Why am I being interrogated so suddenly?” I asked to no one in particular.

 

Leeteuk hyung got the baseball bat and approached me this time. He patted the bat and smirked.

 

“Who are you dating?” he asked and pointed the bat to my face.

 

I didn’t answer him and just turned away my gaze from him.

 

It felt like they are not different from the reporters by doing this to me.

 

They kept on asking me the same questions in the next 20 minutes and Kangin hyung was forcing me to give them an answer.

 

“You won’t be getting any answer from me.” I bravely told them and tried to break free from the rope once again.

 

Red marks are now obvious on my arms, especially in my wrists.

 

“What’s happening here?” manager hyung’s voice boomed across the room just like the house lights that he . “Let go of Donghae. if he doesn’t want to saw anything, let him be. Don’t bug him around.” He said and walked straight to the kitchen.

 

Ryeowook and Henry untied me from the chair. Pissed with what happened, I rushed out and didn’t bother looking back even though they are calling me.

 

What they did was way beyond what is tolerable. We can joke around with each other, but they nearly tortured me back there!

 

Aish.