Chapter 21 - Where are we going?

I won't deny

 

Chapter 21 – This is it

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Today’s the day. Finally the day that can tell the world and everyone about HyunAe. Hopefully things will go the way that i planned it to be. I love her. And i’m going to prove it to her today.

“DONGHAE-AH!” i heard the people from the other side of the door calling me. “Get out of your bed. You have to start preparing.”

When i opened my door, it was chaos. All 14 of them are on our dorm and they are all over the place.

“Hyung, your CD just arrived.” Kibum said and threw the CD. Luckily, i’m good at catching things so i caught it in my arms.

“Aren’t you going to watch it before showing it to her later?” Siwon asked.

“No.” I answered shortly. “I don’t know the contents of this video too, so... might as well be surprised by it later.”

++++

“Hyung, whose car am i going to use?” Kyuhyun asked when it was time for him to pick HyunAe up from work.

Not really confident into giving my old car for HyunAe to ride in, i nudge Leeteuk hyung.

“Araso...” he said without further ado and got his keys from his room.

Kyuhyun rejoiced upon knowing that he’s going to drive hyung’s car.

“The others please grab your stuff and let’s move. We’re using the van.” Heechul hyung commanded.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

“Yah. Kyuhyun-ah. Drive carefully neh? It’s HyunAe we’re talking about. If you don’t want to die, bring her safely to the venue.” I told him and went out with the rest of the guys.

++++

HYUNAE’s POV

 

It has been days since i last talked to Donghae and i don’t know what’s running in his mind right now. I know the issue about us dating is technically not yet over. The management is still not saying anything about it, or at least what i know of. Their fans, his fans are not that much against it nowadays since Donghae posted something about him being disappointed in them. Maybe they somehow reflected on what they did. They are actually saying that they’ll support our relationship. Yeah. They are indecisive. Nearly wanting to kill me for taking Donghae away from them from the other day and the very next, supporting us.

“HyunAe! Please change the dates from the checks since they are dated to be deposited yesterday.” My boss commanded.

As i saw the checks, i grabbed my calendar. Today’s the 8th?

Today’s the 8th and yet even a single message from Donghae is nowhere to be found???

++++

“HyunAe, wanna come with us for lunch?” my workmate asked as he leaned over to the divider.

Since Donghae is nowhere to be found, not even texting or asking me to go out for lunch, i went out with them.

It was a fun lunch again and they’re all teasing me for the issues surfacing the whole entertainment world.

“How was it to date an idol?” they asked.

“Stressful.” I shortly answered and burst out laughing afterwards. “Seriously. I had to keep in mind a lot of things. There are several things that are not allowed. And dating in broad daylight is a major no-no. We have to be safe most of the times. “ i answered before taking something to my mouth. “Why are you asking this?”

“We’re just curious. I mean, don’t you feel bad that you can’t do stuff like other couples?” one asked.

“I do, sometimes, but I know that it’s for Donghae’s sake. I mean, look at what happened when Donghae admitted that he’s dating someone and yet not naming her and finally when Jessica cleared the things about them not really dating.”

Then there was silence.

“What will you do if he finally showed you to the public?” they curiously asked.

“I don’t know. Depends on the situation on how he revealed that i’m his girlfriend.” I answered. I really don’t know what to do. Never thought of it yet. “Why is it always have to be?” i asked.

“We’re just curious.” They said and continued eating.

“HyunAe, can you hook me up with BoA?” my best buddy workmate asked.

++++

“What are you doing here?” i asked Kyuhyun when i saw him waiting for me in the lobby of my office.

“Picking you up.” He answered shortly as we walk to the car. Teukie oppa’s car, that is.

“I know, stupid. I mean, why are you picking me up? Why are you the one picking me up? Where’s your hyung?”

“Hyung’s busy. And he wants to make sure that you’ll be safe so... since i was the youngest, i don’t have any other choice but to do it.”

“Oh. Okay.”

The whole ride was silent. Different from the usual Kyuhyun moment people are used too.

I noticed Kyuhyun’s clothes, not his usual get up.

“Why are you wearing something semiformal?” i can’t help but ask. “You’re not wearing such just for the sake of picking me up.”

“We have a schedule Noona. Right after dropping you off, i’ll be going straight to it.” He said.

“Sorry for the inconvenience Kyuhyun-ah.”

“It’s nothing noona. I actually owe Donghae hyung for doing something for me in the past and this is my way of paying it back.”

+++

We were already in the road for about 30 minutes when i realized that we’re not heading back to my unit.

“Kyuhyun-ah, where are we going?”

“Secret.”

“Kyuhyun!”

“Noona, just stay put will you?” he reprimanded me and continued driving.

“Kyuhyun! Aish!”

 

We stopped by the Seoul Olympic park. The place was totally deserted. Why are we here?

Kyuhyun pulled me out of the car and handed me over to their road manager that was waiting in the side entrance.

“See you later noona!” kyuhyun yelled before running off, disappearing to the dark halfway.

“Let’s go?” Manager oppa said and pulled me to the opposite direction Kyuhyun headed to.

“Oppa, why are we here?” i asked as i try to make my way to the dark carefully.

“Just wait and see HyunAe. Don’t go anywhere. Just stay where we are going.”

 Seems like i can’t do anything much from what was planned today, i just followed their orders.

When we finally came out of that dark hallway, sea of blue lights welcomed my eyes.

“Oppa-“

“Yeah. It’s their concert.” He responded and placed me in a secluded area, on the other side of the rope.

“I have to go backstage. Don’t go HyunAe. Stay where you are. I’ll be back. Don’t worry.”

+++