Late Night Date

I won't deny

 

Chapter 6 – Late night date

 

DH’s POV

 

It was draining day at the usual training and the fans were literally everywhere. From the dorm to the office and back to the dorm. Don’t they have school or work?

 

“Hyung, are you crazy?” Kyuhyun asked as I sat down after we finished the first session. I just looked at him in a questioning look and drank my energy drink. “Texting as if you’re Eunhyuk hyung watching in his player.”

 

“Hey! I don’t do that.” I opposed.

 

“I know, but you LOOK like one!”

 

“Just leave me alone Kyu.”

 

I won the game with Kyuhyun this time, he was the one who left and got somewhat annoyed by what i am doing.

 

I remained silent at the floor, checking out my phone’s messaged and pictures and i can’t help but smile like a mad man.

 

++++

 

“You’re late.” I told her as i approach her when she entered the cafe.

 

Yes. I’m dating her. Like seriously now. Without any cameras. Without any PDs. Just us.

 

“Sorry, i was held up at the office.” She explained and i leaned down to give her a brief kiss.

 

I just looked at her as my hand crawled to hers that was on the table.

 

“I missed you.” I told her. I’m not this vocal about these things and i don’t usually miss someone whom i just saw yesterday and was texting this morning that easy. But she’s different. She’s special.

 

“I missed you too.” She replied and smiled sweetly. If her smile can kill, i’ll be dead a long time ago. “How’s training?” she asked. One thing that i like about her, she asks these things. She’s really concerned about it. “Did Kyuhyun gave you a hard time?” she then laughed softly.Music to my ears.

 

Slightly moving my thumb on the back of her hand while they were intertwined, i answered her. “He did well. Not the usual pain in the Kyuhyun. He got the steps really fast this time. How about you? Anything new?”

“Nothing much. The usual work at the office. We have another schedule to meet this weekend and we haven’t even started with it.” She said pouted unconsciously. “Aren’t you hungry?” she asked and my stomach growled. “Let’s go.” She said and stood up.

 

I was still holding her hand when we walked to the counter to order some food, but i shifted and wrapped my around her waist instead.

 

We took our usual. As we were waiting for them to check for supplies, i leaned down to HyunAe and gave her another kiss.

 

“Wae?” she asked with a smile. I know she’s not into PDA stuff, but i can’t really help it.

 

“Nothing, you’re just too cute today and i can’t stop myself from giving you that kiss.” I told her.