Rumors and Claimants

I won't deny

 

Short chappie. =.=

Anyways. SNSD fans. don't hate me!

 

Chapter 10 – Rumors and Claimants

 

HyunAe’s POV

 

I got the gifts the fans gave him for me. But, my dear boyfriend forgot my tamarind. >.<

+++

It has been a week since the press conference held in Thailand and the news revolving again in the internet.

I know he’s just protecting me that’s why he’s not mentioning my name to any of them. Nobody, except my unnies, his bosses, and SJ members, knew our relationship. For the rest of Korea and the world, Donghae is dating someone. And I no longer exist.

 

Accidentally, I changed the channel of the TV to the showbiz entertainment segment. And they are talking about the secret relationships of some idols. Of course it would include Donghae.

Curious and all, I didn’t change the channel.

I nearly threw the remote to the TV when the host suddenly said something.

 

“My source confirmed something to me yesterday. Super Junior Donghae is said to be dating someone right now right? I know who she is.” The host said that caught the attention of everyone in the studio. “My source asked the girl about this issue and she admitted. She’s really dating Donghae.”

That was weird, no one asked me and I wasn’t confirming anything to anyone.

“So, who’s this girl?” the others can’t help but ask. “Why is he hiding her from everyone?”

“Maybe it was against the company policy.” The host said.

“Same company?” they asked.

“Oops!” the host said and covered .

“Now you got to spill it.” The others said.

“Alright. Alright.” She finally said. I listened carefully.“Ice Princess/Queen.”

Who?

“Ahhh! SNSD’s Jessica Jung!”

“Yeah. She confirmed it.” She said once again. “They are just keeping it as a secret because of the management policy and all.”

+++

“So, you’re dating the Ice Princess/Queen.” I told Donghae just when we met each other for the weekend.

“What?!” He nearly dropped his utensils. “Where did you get that idea?”

I told him what i saw and he just laughed at it.

“Getting jealous?” he asked right after seeing my facial expression.

“NO.” Well, yeah!

“Then why is your face like that?”

“It’s just, annoying.” I answered and continued eating.

“You’re jealous.” He insisted.

“I’m not. I’m just annoyed for the fact that someone’s claiming to be dating you.” I said.

Seriously, after watching the entertainment program, i want to call every network there is in Korea to clarify things. Argh.

“Look at me.” He said after quite some time.

I did.

And it’s not a good thing. His black orbs are totally drowning whatever I’m feeling at the moment.

“I’m only dating one person. I only have one girlfriend. And her name is Kim HyunAe.” He said. He then held my hand firmly. “And soon, she’ll be Lee HyunAe.”