Star Golden Bell

I won't deny

 

Chapter 4 – Star Golden Bell

 

DH’s POV

 

Today, Leeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk and I are going to the studio to record Star Golden Bell episode for this week. I have finally forgiven them for what they did back then. They said sorry and I don’t have a rock hard heart not to forgive them. They are still my friends and my second family.

 

“Donghae-ah. Change to your uniform now okay.” Shindong hyung said as he went out of the dressing room and left me and Eunhyuk.

 

There was a long silence before Eunhyuk approached me and sat beside me.

 

“So, you’re really dating someone.” He said, as if waiting for my confirmation.

 

Just in time, the PD opened the door to call us out. Phew. Saved by the PD.

 

I pushed him aside but then he kept on asking me and nagging me as we make our way to the recording area.

 

++++

 

As usual, I’m trying my best to make it through the show since this is not my strongest area. As the show started, the guests are being interviewed, and I was the lucky number 1. Aish.

 

“Donghae-sshi,” Kim Jae Dong called.

 

“Nae?” I answered and looked up at him.

 

“You’ve been in the headlines for quite some time now.” He stated and I nodded. “The issue died down for a week and now it was just as hot as it was before.”

 

I continued nodding and smiling. Just what I expected.

 

“Who’s the lady with you that was captured in the pictures?” he asked and sat down beside me.

 

I unconsciously scratched the back of my head, not really wanting to answer this question, but I can’t get away from it since there were evidences.

 

“Are you dating someone at the moment?” he asked again.

 

I felt my cheeks burn as I heard that from him. I know, I’ve been asked about this thing over and over again but I just can’t help but feel this way right now.

“Yes. I’m dating someone at the moment.” I blurted out.

 

Everyone in the set cheered upon hearing that and the other members just smiled. I want to hide myself from the camera or run back to the dressing room.

 

“How long have you been dating her?” they asked.

 

“I don’t know.” I answered honestly. They all reacted upon hearing my answer. Some were even showing some violent reactions. “Ani, ani. It’s not that I don’t care about her and this relationship, it’s just that I don’t care about how long we’ve been together, it’s the times that we have together.” I looked at them and they are looking back at me with questioning eyes. “I’m seriously, exclusively dating her. That’s it.”

 

And…

 

“CUT!” the director said. It was time for a short break.

 

“So, we’re right.” Leeteuk hyung said as they approached me. “Well, now that you confirmed dating someone, you know your responsibilities.” He reminded me.

 

I know. That’s why I didn’t reveal her name.