Chapter 22 - This is it!

I won't deny

 

I can feel the glares, stares and looks of the other people in the venue. Sheesh. Why am i even here?

The concert started off with their usual upbeat songs. To energize the crowd perhaps.

The lightsticks of the fans were in sync with the beat of the song. Fans were screaming all throughout. Things are flying in the air. I actually caught one, a towel that is.

The smiles from the boys were indescribable. they are really having fun in doing this things.

Kyuhyun passed by where i was standing and winked at me. The others did the same, except for Donghae.

why am i even here if my boyfriend is not even looking over at my area?

After the first 3 songs, they stopped and i know that it was time for them to greet their fans.

++++

3rd POV

 

Donghae was avoiding HyunAe’s place on purpose. He kept on going to the opposite side and doesn’t seem to care if s are on her side.

But Donghae was looking at her as he gives her glances from time to time but doesn’t allow her to catch him looking.

Their solo stages ending in a few and soon, the concert.

HyunAe was able to enjoy the concert but something was missing because of Donghae.

Super Junior’s last song was Haengbok. The boys are running around the area with their water guns, some of them picked up the gifts fans throw to the stage.

 

As the last few beats of the song was heard over the air, the boys formed a line in the middle of the stage. To finally say goodbye to their fans.

“KAmsamnida!” they uttered and bowed down to everyone in the area.

When they got up once again, after waving to their fans. Donghae said something that stopped the fans from heading out to the exit doors.

“ELFs, please don’t go yet.” He said as he ran back to the main stage. “I have something that i want you know. And i want you guys to be the first ones to know this. Cue.” He added as he disappeared.

The venue turned dark once again, the big screens turned beamed with figures and a song was heard all over. It was As One’s Sonnet.

An Audio Visual Presentation of Donghae-HyunAe moments were shown in the big screens. Some scenes were from We Got Married and some were the personal pictures that only the two of them have.

Different reactions from the crowd were heard. Some were shouting, some were faint sound of someone crying.

“I know i just admitted that i was dating someone at the moment. But i never broadcasted her name. Today. In this very stage. In front of all you ELFs... i want you to know, i want you to meet the person who is making me happy for the past years...” he said as he appeard again, in a more formal clothing. Donghae then pointed on the elevating platform where the spotlight was focused on. “... Kim HyunAe.”

“It’s not a secret to everyone how i met her. And it was never a secret how i felt for her. Since We Got Married days, i already confessed that she’s special. That i love her. That i’m willing to do anything for her. And this is one of them. I tried to protect her that’s why i kept her in the dark. But i never denied the fact that i’m dating her.” He added as he makes his way to HyunAe who was on the platform.

++++

Donghae’s POV

 

I got HyunAe’s hand and guided her out of that platform to the main stage.

That was actually the cue for the other members who are handling the music and video stuff to play what i recently recorded. It was a more slower version of Beautiful.

HyunAe was covering her face the whole time. She shouldn’t be doing that.

“Chagi... listen. And please listen well.” I added as i held her free hand. “I love you. And i know for a fact that i want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

I knelt down on one knee as my song kept on playing.

“Kim HyunAe... i’m not the best guy they is out there, i’m not perfect, but i’m willing to do anything for you.” I uttered as my hand went to my back pocket. “Chagi-yah... in front of everyone, i’m doing this to prove to you that i’m not joking and will never take this as a joke and i’m really, really serious about it. Are you ready to change your name to Lee HyunAe?” i added and showed her the small box in my hand. “Chagi... Will you marry me?” i asked and opened the box to reveal the ring that Sungmin hyung found in Jongna district.

It wasn’t part of the plan, but the song changed and ‘Marry U’ filled the air.

‘What are you doing?’ HyunAe mouthed.

I smiled at her so sweetly and showed the ring closer to her.

“Will you marry me for real Chagi?” i asked again.

“Yes.” She whispered.

i was stoned for a few seconds. Did she really say yes?

“YAH! DONGHAE-AH! PUT THE RING ON HER FINGER!!! SHE ALREADY SAID YES!!!” the other members said that brought me back to me senses.

I stood up and held her left hand. I was tearing up upon putting the ring on her ring finger. It matches her beautifully. I got the size.

I looked at her after and she was smiling. I couldn’t control my tears anymore are they started flowing like river.

Today is the best day ever. Nothing can replace the joys that i’ve felt today. Well except for our wedding day and the day when our first born would be welcomed to this world.

“I love you.” I mouthed as different cheers from the crowd, that i didn’t expect to be reacting this way, were heard.

“Nado.” She replied as she cupped my face and wiped down my tears.

I know exactly how to perfectly end this...

++++

3rd POV

 

As the ELFs waved their light sticks in showing that they support Donghae, the rest of the members were singing. Not minding the two people in the middle of the stage, staring at each other’s eyes, smiling like there’s no tomorrow.

The cameras were now focused on the two and it was shown on the big screen without them realizing.

Donghae cupped HyunAe’s face and wiped the tears that were flowing down her cheeks as well. Without further ado, Donghae lowered his face to meet HyunAe’s waiting lips.

The two shared a kiss. A meaningful kiss that is... and without breaking it and from each other’s hold, the platform that they were standing slowly went down and they eventually disappeared from the crowd.

++++

 

 

 

+++++

Amazingly. I was looking for Donghae’s favourite song when i came across this entry. I was done with the outline of the story when i saw this. XD *kilig*

 

http://immortalsoul123.wordpress.com/all-about-super-junior/donghaes-q-and-a/

 

16. Your ideal confession scene: Concert.