Evidence

I won't deny

 

Chapter 3 – Evidence

3rd  POV

 

The week passed without any Donghae issues going around the internet. It was as if the issue is finally dead or in a lie low. Nobody asked him about it at some shows that he’s been to and the members didn’t try to interrogate him again.

 

But that was just for the past week. As the weekend was about to end, a netizen posted pictures of Donghae roaming around the area where there are 24-hour shops. Pictures were taken by a fan from the previous nights.

 

“Finally, evidences of Super Junior Donghae surfaced the internet. In the pictures, it is seen that he’s sitting alone in the coffee shop, waiting for someone. The pictures are from 3 different nights and night markets.

 

Seen disguised with a thick rimmed glasses and cap, both Donghae and the girl he’s with [They are holding each other’s hand!], ate and bought stuff.

 

Before parting, Donghae was even seen buying a cake downtown and apparently the girl is waiting in his car.

 

Who’s the girl that he’s dating?”

 

Donghae remained silent upon reading that on the internet and watching it on the news. No one in the same room that he is in dared to ask him anything.

 

++++

 

“AISH! Why am I so careless about the things that I’m doing?! I was so inattentive with my surroundings! Aish!” Donghae yelled into the darkness. Mad at himself for letting that happen, he punched the wall in front of him. 

 

===================

Credit: iceseung is true
Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com