Fan Account

I won't deny

 

Chapter 5 – Fan account

 

OMG! I saw him! I finally saw Donghae oppa today. After so many attempts and after a long time of stalking, my friends and I saw him up close! First of all, my friends and I waited outside their dorm for quite a long time. We were sitting at the mats that we brought along with us at the ground. It was a hot day, but we don’t care. Anything for my oppas!

 

The sun was on its highest when another fan [not my friend, another fan stalking with us] received a call from her other friend saying that Super Junior is already on their way to SME. How come?!

 

It seems that they have left their dorm without us noticing [i don’t know how that happened!]. We all packed our stuff and the mats and hail the very first cab that passed by us. Luckily, we were the first ones out.

 

On our way, we are all praying that we could at least see them even for a second. We were holding each other’s hands and closed eyes. But that wasn’t enough =.= They were already inside when we came.

 

The other groups that were with us left as soon as they learned that they are already inside. They said they will just stalk some other groups at the airport.

 

Our group stayed. I know, we are martyrs for doing this, but we really do want to see them! At least one member!

 

We waited at the coffee shop near SME for like, 5 hours? And it was worth it! We saw all of them on their way out. They are so cute!!!!!!! Especially Sungmin oppa! He’s smiling at us! He even waved at us when we called him.

 

We rushed over to them, but the security guards won’t let us pass them. =.=

 

We shouted at them in a fangirl level 3 way and they laughed at us. Especially Heechul oppa and Teukie oppa.

 

We took the cab again and went back to their dorm to stalk them again and just like this morning, we weren’t able to see them.

 

At around 9.15pm, we were about to leave their building when we saw Donghae oppa’s car. He didn’t notice us, so we felt like spies. Hahaha.

 

He ended up in a secluded coffee shop and he sat at the far end corner of the coffee shop. He is wearing his usual clothes. Green tartan long sleeve polo with a black singlet inside, paired with jeans and sneakers. He is also wearing a baseball cap and a round rimmed glasses.

 

Our group sat 3 seats behind them. We are in the smoking area. Soon after, a lady came in. She’s not the eye-catcher type but when Donghae oppa saw her, he smiled instantly. I relayed it over to my friends and we concluded that it was the girl that he is reportedly dating.

 

As she came closer, oppa stood up to greet her and kissed her on the cheek. HOW SWEET!!! They soon ordered drinks on the counter. They ordered at the same time and oppa’s arm was around her waist all of the time, holding her other hand.

 

Even when they were back on their table, they were holding hands and were laughing. They are so happy. What a cute couple.

 

It was already 10.45 when we decided to leave. My friend who was a Donghae fan was really eager to leave because her heart was being shattered at that moment.

 

At the cab on our way home, why friend suddenly exclaimed and realized something. She said the girl Donghae oppa is dating is familiar to her. We asked her about it and she kept on snapping her fingers and telling us that she knows the girl.

 

“SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE HYUNAE!”

 

Then I suddenly remembered Donghae oppa’s wife’s face. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one doing that. As if on cue, we all shrieked as we reminisced We Got Married.

 

Are they back together??? Is the girl donghae oppa with really is HyunAe?

 

We don’t have pictures because the camera got drained. =.=