Chapter 19 - I won't let you

I won't deny

 

Chapter 19 – I won’t let you

Donghae’s POV

 

When I received HyunAe’s text message about her, getting a office thing and shouldn’t be bothered, i already know from observing her and being with her, that she’ll be out because she has to think. She has to make a decision on something and apparently, that ‘something’ is about us, our relationship.

I wasn’t sure about when she’s going to go back to her usual schedule so i decided to go to her place by chance. My first two attempts were failures and i went back home pretty much devastated by what the turn out were.

Third time’s a charm, and i’ve proven it if there’s any, since when i visited her place, she finally appeared.

“Chagi.” I called as i stood up from the floor in front of her door.

I ran up to her and held her close. This can be the last time that i can do this to her. There’s a fat chance that everything can go against me, an exact opposite of what i’ve wanted to have in life. But i’m taking a risk.

If this is the last then so be it. Even if it’s hard for me to let her go, then...

We stayed like that for almost a couple of minutes in silence before i finally heard and felt the vibration of my voice.

“Whatever is it that is running in your mind right now, whatever decision you made in the last couple of days that you were gone... please Chagi... disregard them. Please... whatever is it...” I pleaded, still not letting go.

Thinking that this could be the last time made me tear up. I don’t want her to see me like this, bu i can’t help my feelings.

Since We Got Married, my life is connected to HyunAe’s and nothing will ever be the same without her around. And just by merely thinking about that is painful enough. Aish.

My body shook from all the emotions filling me up and for trying to hold back my tears.

 “Donghae...” she called in a very sweet tone that made me weep even more.

“HyunAe please. I don’t know what decision you have made while you’re away but whatever is it, please disregard it. Please. That’s all i’m asking for. Whatever the outcome of my sudden intrusion is, i’ll take it, just please disregard the first one.” I pleaded.

We stayed a few more seconds at that before finally pulling apart and yet still in each other’s arms.

I got her stuff and punches down the combination for her unit’s door so we can get in.

“HyunAe.,.” i called as she went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I followed her, wrapped my arms around her from the back and settled my chin on her right shoulder. “Your first decision was to break up with me right?” i asked.

She didn’t respond and i know that, that is a yes from her for situations like this.

“You were the one that told me that we’ll make it through together right? Then why are you suddenly doing this?” i asked.

“Donghae...”

“Chagi...” i called too and turned her around, backing her up on the kitchen counter so i can look at her straight into her eyes. “Now i’m the one saying this. We’ll make it through. I’m keeping my promise that i’ll protect you by all means.”

“But Donghae you-.”

“How about my work? My fans?” i cut her off. She instantly looked down upon hearing those but i held her chin and made her look back to me. “I love my work and you know it. I love my fans and you know it as well. But if they are really my fans and they love me at the same way, they’ll understand our situation. They’ll be happy for whatever decision i came up with. They’ll be supportive of whatever it is that i am doing, of what i love. And that includes you Chagi.” 

 

 

+++++++++++

Chapter title doesn't really have a connection with the chapter. hahahha. sorry. mind was going in circles because i just found out that i have to attend something in school at 8am!!!!!