Picture Perfect

I won't deny

 

Chapter 12 – Proofs

 

Heechul hyung and I pulled out the pictures that HyunAe and I got. Some of them are showing only a part of HyunAe.

“You sure about this?” Heechul hyung asked as we started putting it into the scanner.

“Yeah.” I answered. “I just want to clear my name into dating Jessica because I’m really dating someone else.”

We posted a total of 3 pictures of HyunHae, as what the WGM followers call us. and we added the dates when they were taken.

 

The first one was during our first date. HyunAe was covering her face with her hand and I was smiling so hard.

[flashback]

“C’mon Chagi, just one picture!” I pleaded her after eating.

“No. I don’t like taking pictures of myself, Donghae. You know that.” she said.

“I know… but just one picture. It’s our first real date. A commemorative picture won’t hurt.” I said and pouted. I know that she can’t say no to it.

“Aish. Just one!” she said.

YES!

I positioned myself beside her and leaned over to her.

“1… 2… 3…” I counted and took the picture.

When I checked it, she’s covering her face. Aish.

“Chagi. Another one! And don’t cover your face!” told her.

“Our deal is just one picture!” she countered.

Argh.

“If I get to kiss you can we take another one?”I asked.

And all I got was a cute pout from her.

[end of flashback]

The second picture was when I visited her on her apartment. I was wearing the pink apron that was the only thing that is available on the kitchen.

I was the one who took the picture. It was supposedly a stolen shot, but it was as if she has a cameradar [camera radar] and moved out of the picture just before the click sound.

[flashback]

“You look cute in that apron.” She said and I pouted. I never really liked pink. But I don’t have any other choice. It’s the only one available on her kitchen. She took the blue one.

I was busy cooking the sauce for the pasta and she’s cooking the noodles.

She was so preoccupied by stirring the noodles so it won’t stick together when I decided to take a picture.

I pulled out my phone and raised it just enough to capture both of us.

I smiled, even though I was wearing the pink apron, because it was like WGM again. Wifey?

When I checked the picture, it was me and about 1/2 of her side profile. Not enough to tell that she was the one that I was with.

[end of flashback]

The third picture is the only normal couple picture that we have.

It was when I was sick and I stayed over at her place again. The rest of the boys thought I was in a friend’s place. Well, yeah. Friend’s place. Girlfriend’s place.

[flashback]

“you’re sick.” She said.

“I know.” I told held and sneezed like hell before letting me in to her apartment.

“Stay in the couch, I’ll get you a blanket.” She said and went on.