Lies [true lies]

I won't deny

 

Chapter 11 – LIES [True lies]

 

Donghae’s POV

 

The girls are at it again. Jessica is back to claiming me as hers. And the rest of

SNSD are helping her in doing this. Urgh.

“Oppa!” Jessica called as I walk by the practice room on my way to the recording area. “Oppa!” she called again when I didn’t stop. But she caught up on me and stopped me by the arm. “Didn’t you hear me?” she asked as she moved in front of me.

Good thing I have my earphones on. I turned the volume up before removing one of the earphones.

“Oh. Jessica. Sorry. Been calling me? Sorry. My player is on the maximum volume. I didn’t hear you.” I told her. sheesh. How am I going to escape this?

“I called you twice Oppa…” she stated in a low voice.

“Sorry ‘bout that.” I replied in a cold voice. “Aren’t you supposed to be in a practice right now?”

“Oppa knows our schedule?” she asked with beaming eyes. Oh crap. wrong question!

“No. I just guessed since you’re here in this floor and we are occupying the recording rooms.” I told her and tried to make my way out.

“Ah… yeah we’re practicing the new dance for our comeback. But I’m done with my part and memorized it all. They don’t need me there.” She stated and smiled her sweetest which got me more irritated. “Want to have coffee with me Oppa?” she offered.

“No thanks. I’m, kind of full.” I declined. “I got to go Jessica. The rest of the pack is waiting for me.” I told her and plugged my earphones back on.

“Oppa! I’ll walk you to the recording rooms.” She offered and hooked her arm on mine.

It left me no choice when she started walking and pulled me with her.

It was a good thing that the recording rooms are just around the corner because I can no longer stand Jessica’s presence.

Without further ado, I let go from her grip and went inside the recording room.

“Saw you and Jessica.” Kyuhyun said as I drop my bag on the couch where he is sitting. “Thought you’re dating HyunAe noona.”

“I am.” I answered shortly. “Jessica just held me up on my way here.”

“I heard that she’s saying that she’s the girl that you’ve been dating.”

“Yeah. HyunAe told me that 2 nights ago.” I confirmed and sat down beside him.

“What’s her reaction?”

“I can tell that she’s jealous. But she didn’t admit it.” I told him and we both laughed.

“Well, you better fix this hyung before noona turn into a monster.” He said and stood up. “I’m hungry, tell them I just went out for some snack.” He added and went out.

+++

First rest day after the endless schedules. I laid down on the couch and the TV. And poof. There she is. Jessica Jung and the rest of the SNSD on another variety show.

“So Jessica, you admitted that you and Donghae are dating. Why didn’t he confirm this himself?” Kang Hodong Ajusshi asked.

“We were actually scared of the management. It’s not a secret to everyone that we are not allowed to date anyone from the same agency right? That was our main reason. And the fact that there are fans that are against HaeSica thing. Lastly, because, as Donghae stated in the interviews and press conferences that he attended, he just wanted to protect me.”

That’s insane. Preposterous. How can she do this? And SME is not making any actions on this! AISH!

“But now that Sica came to public to admit this, the management suddenly approved to their relationship. Such a big turn of events. We guess the management is slowly accepting the fact that we are adults and we can be in love with some of our sunbaes and hoobaes.” Tiffany added. “They’re so cute together aren’t they? If only you can see them when they were together. and especially when Donghae-.”

 

I turned off the TV.

 

OKAY. THAT’S IT.

“Hyung. Can you help me?” I asked the tweeting Heechul hyung.

“With what?” he asked. Still not taking his gaze off his laptop.

“Proving them that I’m not dating Jessica.”