Meal

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dahyun Unnie, do you want to go have dinner with me?” A girl in a yellow shirt, pigtails and black-framed geek specs came running towards her.

 

Dahyun was just done with her lessons at the agency when the petite girl ran towards her.

 

“I would love to but… I’m tired.” Dahyun pouted.

 

Chaeyoung pouted back too and tried to convince Dahyun with her doggy eyes.

 

“I’m sorry… But next time?” Dahyun forced a smile and pat her shoulder.

 

“It’s okay. Alright then.” Chaeyoung smiled and headed back to a waiting room where she was told Jeongyeon was waiting.

 

Since both girls haven’t ate, they ordered some MacDonald’s and started a Vapp to kill time before their food came. Jeongyeon was a funny person and made her feel a lot better by making her laugh. After waving goodbye to Onces, they hung up and ate their food. Even though Chaeyoung had been smiling, she noticed that her fellow member looked troubled.

 

“What’s the matter?” Jeongyeon asked, mouth full of food.

 

Chaeyoung shook her head and bit on her fry.

 

Jeongyeon swallowed

 

“You can’t lie to me. What’s wrong? Is it about Dahyun not eating with you?” Jeongyeon knew she asked the right question when she saw Chaeyoung frown.

 

“Don’t feel down. Dahyun has been working so hard lately.” Jeongyeon said.

 

“I know… But it has been so long since I had dinner alone with her… And School Meal Club filming do not count!” Chaeyoung huffed.

 

Jeongyeon chuckled at how petty Chaeyoung was being. She doesn’t know what is in store for her when she gets home.

 

Dahyun checked her phone and saw a message from Jeongyeon about them getting on the car and heading back to the dorm. Dahyun gasped and panicked for a while because she was not done with her surprise. She had learnt cooking from Mian and Momo the other day and since most of the members were out for training, to hang out or sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter