Ruined Valentine's

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A short Fanfic for Valentine's

 

 

Chaeyoung hummed as she walked out of the mart just outside the JYPE building. She had decided to do something special for a certain someone, which turns out to be just buying a bag of chocopies instead. But she wasn't done yet. Being the perfectionist she is, Chaeyoung decided to make something out of the mateirals she had. 

 

Meanwhile in the music room, Dahyun was still trying to compose the last few bits and pieces of her song. She and Chaeyoung were supposed to meet up today and Dahyun wanted to give her a valentine's surprise. But looking at the clock, she realised that she only had less than an hour to finish. For the first time since JYP gave them the "lesson" during SIXTEEN, Dahyun cursed and slammed the piano keys. 

 

It wasn't going well on Chaeyoung's side either. Her manager stood and the corner and cringed as the supposedly artistic girl was making a mess out of the cafeteria kitchen. Chaeyoung stacked up the chocopies on a plate but they all ended up tumbling down, so the latter reorted to using tooth picks to secure them - smart but one with trypophobia should not look at it. 

 

"Omg by god, what am i going to do? What am i going to do?" was what Chaeyoung has been chanting over and over again for the past 30 minutes. She only had 30 minutes left and her cake looked like a pile of... 

 

"!" Jeongyeon laughed when she peeped past her manager to see Chaeyoung in front of a pile of something. 

 

CY: It is not helping unnie!

 

"This is what you get for doing things last minute!" Jeongyeon mocked while sticking out her tongue before leaving the maknae to fend for herself. 

 

On the other hand, Dahyun was still trying to figure out her song, which was almost finished. But because it was rushed, she wasn't that happy about it; she didnt want to disappoint Chaeyoung because she had teased

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter