JGHS - Features - The fight

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chaeyoung]   Chaeyoung reached the school gate. She was about to step out of the school compound when she suddenly had an unsettling feeling. She halted in her footsteps and soon found herself turning around and heading to the CSI Clubroom.   She reached the place and saw that Dahyun’s bag pack was still there. She scratched her head and thought of the possible places Dahyun might be. “THE ROOF!” She exclaimed. Chaeyoung tossed her bag down and ran up to the roof.   She burst through the door to see that Dahyun had already got up and was ready to leave. She ran towards Dahyun and asked if she was okay because she had looked so troubled.   DY: I’m fine.   Chaeyoung cocked her head to the side. She knew that Dahyun wasn’t her normal self.   DY: “Get out of my way.”   CY: “No… Unnie what’s going on-.”   Dahyun had shot Chaeyoung a glar that left her speechless. Chaeyoung’s heart pounded in fear. She hasn’t seen that look in Dahyun before… Chaeyoung could see that there was no more emotion in Dahyun’s eyes. But Chaeyoung wasn’t going to give up.   DY: Get lost.   “No!” Chaeyoung said firmly as she moved left and right trying to block Dahyun’s path.   DY: This is my last warning. Get lost or you will get it.   CY: Bite . Me .   Dahyun started to get frustrated as Chaeyoung kept pestering her. She lifted up her hand, ready to slap Chaeyoung but she forced herself no to. Chaeyoung was heart broken when she saw that.   “This is your way out? Ha… Violence?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter