Everyday Amnesia

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The amount of post-it notes on Dahyun’s wall was now more in numbers as compared to the paintings on the wall. Written on them were little reminders of everyday life in numerical order that Dahyun follows every single day and trivial things that kept her intrigued all the time.

 

After her daily memories were robbed from her after the car crash 3 months ago, she had been getting by with these post-it notes that miraculously appeared all around her house.

 

The first one is on her nightstand. It reminded her that she needed to follow the next few notes she see in numerical order.

 

The second one led her to a daily chart with various names written on it. It explained that she was a piano teacher and also stated the progress of each student.

 

The third one was in the bathroom. It directed her to where care and skin care products were.

 

After freshening up, she was led to a fourth note. There was an envelope placed on top if the dresser and it explained that she was not living alone. She was living with a girl named Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung loved to paint. From the portraits on the dresser, it didn't take Long for Dahyun to figure out that she and Chaeyoung were a couple.

 

The fifth note was in the kitchen and on the counter was a meal wrapped in cling wrap. She was instructed to heat her breakfast up and clean up before going to practice a few songs on the piano. Surprisingly, she was able to remember most of the pieces that she had played before.

 

After finishing up, Dahyun looked at the time. She was expecting a student today and spent the next 2 hours with her. One thing she noticed was that her students had a daily log. Dahyun thought nothing of it but it was actually Chaeyoung who explained and told them to write down where they stopped as a backup if Dahyun forgot to update her chart.

 

"Good work today. Bye~" Dahyun hummed as she sent her student off.

 

"Bye teacher! And right, don't forget to update your chart!" The student reminded and left.

 

Dahyun chuckled and went to do it. It was currently 12pm and she found the sixth note on the front door. It reminded her to go to visit her parents who lived at the block just down the street.

 

Dahyun remembers her parent's place. It was as though her legs took charge and lead her to their doorstep where they welcomed her with open arms. Her parents whipped up a few of her favorite dishes and had a chat with her before sending her off.

 

The seventh note was by the wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter