Twice Short Stories - Titanic

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in school once shipped the top two most gifted art students in their Arts school. Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung had many ship names together, Chaeda, Chaehyun, Dacheang, etc. But after their break up, a new ship arose with Chaeyoung and the new tranfer girl. Myoui Mina. 

 

 

Myoui Mina was known as the Black Swan even before she transferred in to this renowned art school. She was an ace in ballet and had booked many shows in many countries. Reasons to why she wants to stop her success full career and come to school was unknown but what is obvious was that she and Chaeyoung are dating right now. 

 

 

 

News of them dating went up on school bulletin boards and the school's Chatter page even before they announced that they were. Students loved the two couples together. Mina's mysterious and dark y image, suited Chaeyoung's mature image. Everyone went crazy for them except for Dahyun.

 

Even if it was a few months after their break up, the older one could not find out why she still cannot move on from Chaeyoung. Was it because she still love her? Was it because she deserves Chaeyoung or was it because of the non disclosure from the fight that caused their break?

 

Their fight was also no stranger or new news in the school. The students knew about it. How they know was also a mystery. Those stalkers always get what they want whenever they want it. Some students still stand on the Dahyun's side while others left to join what was now popular among the others.

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter