Artist

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hello guys, this is inspired by a MV I watched. Hope Ya'll like this story!

MV Link:

Astro - Confession


Do comment on what you think :)


 







Artist
 

 

Chaeyoung was a very quiet and reserved girl. She doesn’t talk to people much and loves drawing. When she draws, she pays all her attention to her work and sometimes neglects the people around her. She had a few friends… had… She ignores them so much that she came off to them as a rude girl.

 

This was one of the factors that lead her to be labeled as a loser in Hanlim high. The other factor was because of the way she dressed. She wore high socks and thick-rimmed glasses, which caused her to be labeled as a nerd. Chaeyoung wasn’t all that oblivious. She noticed gossiping as soon as it started but now the bullies were getting bolder.

 

Chaeyoung was hugging her little sketchbook and walking along the hallways with her head hung low as usual. She accidentally bumped into someone and quickly apologized but the girl pulled her aside and slammed her back against the lockers. Chaeyoung dropped all her things and the girl held her by the collar.

 

“Are you blind?!”

 

CY: I-I’m s-s-sorry…

 

“You think sorry is going to do anything loser?! Why? Drew too much till you can’t see?!”

 

The girl then looked towards her friend and then to Chaeyoung’s sketchbook. Without hesitation, they took the book and flipped it open for their leader.

 

CY: NO! Give that back!!!

 

The girl, now holding Chaeyoung’s collar with both hands, rammed her in to the lockers again to stop the girl from squirming. The girls then showed their leader the drawings in the book.

 

“This must be a really important thing to you~”

 

CY: Please, please don’t…

 

She smirked and then snapped her fingers. The other girls started to rip each and every page into pieces.

 

CY: Andwae!!!! ANDWAE!!!

 

After the bully saw that every piece of paper has been ripped apart, they left her alone in the corridor filled with judging and sorry eyes. Chaeyoung didn’t care who was looking at her. She sobbed uncontrollably and tried to gather up as many of the shredded pieces as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung ran up to the school’s roof and locked the door behind her. She then went to the lunch table, which was oddly placed there. She sat down and started to spread the pieces of paper out. It was windy but she managed to balance her bag in front of her workspace so she would be undisturbed.

 

She sighed as she looked at the pile of torn papers. How was she going to finish? Chaeyoung took one piece and slowly searched for the other matching pieces. AS she did that, tears started to trickle down her cheek. She didn’t understand it. She didn’t understand why people bullied her for just wanting to draw and be alone.

 

She slumped over the table and sobbed alone and she soon fell asleep. It was about an hour later when Chaeyoung heard the sound of scotch tape being pulled and ripped. She stirred away and squinted her eyes open to see a feminine figure in front of her.

 

DH: Hello sleepy head~

 

CY: Y-You… Dahyun sunabe?!

 

DH: Sunbae? I’m sure we are closer than that~ Just call me Unnie~

 

CY: H-How was it possible?! How did you get here?! Am I dreaming?

 

Dahyun reached forward and pinched Chaeyoung on the cheek, earning a yelp from her. Chaeyoung rubbed her cheek to sooth the pain while looking to Dahyun for answers.

 

DH: Well, I was patrolling around the school and decided to check the roof… Students come here to smoke often you know? Don’t ask me how I have the keys, I’m a councilor so Jihyo unnie passed me a set before she went off.

 

Chaeyoung still had ajar and she was staring at her in disbelief. Dahyun waved her hands in front of the girl, causing her to snap back into reality. Dahyun chuckled and passed Chaeyoung back the paper that she managed to tape back together.

 

DH: It’s getting late now, you should go home before you get locked in the school! See you tomorrow…

 

CY: Chaeyoung, S-son Chaeyoung

 

Dahyun smiled and waved to the latter.

 

DH: See you tomorrow Son Chaeyoung~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung couldn’t believe it. She finally got to meet bright and bubbly girl of the school, Kim Dahyun. Chaeyoung hugged her sketchbook tightly and started to run home with a big grin on her face. She wanted to reach home quick and finish everything early so she could sleep; meaning, tomorrow would come faster.

 

After bathing, Chaeyoung did her how work and some sketches. All she could think about now was the orange haired girl. That night, she hugged her sketchbook and slept with a smile on her face.

 

The next day came and Chaeyoung got out of bed without her parent’s help. She took a bite of the toast and kissed her mother goodbye before she trotted off to school. She was extremely excited today because she couldn’t wait to see Dahyun.  She walked to the council room and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

 

JH: May I help you?

 

CY: President Park… Is Dahyun Sunbae nim in?

 

Jihyo turned her head in and looked around before shaking her head.

 

CY: T-then do you know what time she would be coming?

 

JH: I’m sorry kid but I don’t know…

 

CY: Thanks anyways-

 

DH: Chaeyoung?

 

Chaeyoung turned her head and saw a familiar figure waving at her at the end of the corridor. Chaeyoung smiled and tanked Jihyo again before running off to Dahyun. The later just nodded and thought how weird that girl was.

 

CY: Ya! Where were you!

 

Dahyun hooked her hand around Chaeyoung and rested her hand on her shoulders.

 

DH: Geez… I hate school too… I try to come as late as possible~

 

CY: Ohhh hahahha sorry~

 

DH: Is someone too eager to see me?~

 

Chaeyoung looked away and blushed as both of them headed to the school garden for a walk before school started. They were talking happily and there were a few students walking around. They were giving them a dirty look, probably because Chaeyoung, the loser was hanging out with the popular kid.

 

DH: Hey, want to go somewhere else?

 

CY: I-it’s okay…

 

“HEY! Nerd!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter