Chaeyoung

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This will be an Intro to another story. I am probably going to write a Zombie A/U after my 'SOTN' fanfic? if not i will leave it as that.



Dahyun's P.O.V Here!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chaeyoung P.O.V

 

“We were in a happy relationship; going in to the 4th year. Well… almost that is… It was kind of my fault… Dahyun unnie was great person!; she was so hyped up and energetic; she was my happy pill even though I was kind of cold… she’s caring, kind, respectful and all too!

 

We met while I was at a diner, which I frequented and I never fail to miss a day to eat the ahjuma’s famous tasty rice. Jinjja, it was Daebak!”

 

Flashback

 

DH: Here you go Ms. Enjoy your meal~

 

CY: Thanks

 

DH: I’m surprised you don’t get sick of eating this few dishes everyday!

 

CY: Ahhh, the cooking here is really nice

 

DH: Wait a minute~

 

Dahyun left and came back with a drink in her hand.

 

DH: Here!

 

CY: I didn’t order this…

 

DH: My treat for supporting this diner and entertaining me with a pep talk~

 

Dahyun winked and went back to work while Chaeyoung gave a silly smile and sipped on her drink.

 

Flashback end

 

“From that day onwards, we talked a lot. Too much to the point the ahjuma started to reprimand the poor girl hahahaha~ One day, as  usual, I was coming in to eat again but I never saw Dahyun unnie there anymore… Not the day after too… I thought I wouldn’t see her again.

 

Flashback

 

It was the start of the New Year and the school was bustling with activity of clubs and tour groups trying to get the freshmen to join their club. Joining a club wasn’t compulsory but it makes school life more fun. Chaeyoung was walking around and visiting the booths to see what she wanted.

 

Break time meant the hallways were flooded with freshmen again as the clubs continued to promote themselves. Chaeyoung wanted to get away from the stuffy environment and saw a conveniently placed toilet. But when she was about to grab the handle, the door flung open.

 

It was the diner girl.

 

DH: Omo! Aren’t you the girl who frequents the diner?

 

CY: Oh Annyeong Sunbae nim

 

DH: Annyeong~ I realised we haven’t introduced ourselves~ I’m Dahyun! Kim Dahyun

 

CY: Son Chaeyoung, nice to meet you

 

DH: Do you still visit the diner?

 

CY: Yea… I don’t see you around anymore though…

 

DH: ahhh… Because I resigned~

 

CY: Ahhh I see…

 

DH: Alright Chaeyoung, I’ll head off first~ Bye~

 

Chaeyoung smiled and bow to her sunbae.

 

Flashback end

 

“I don’t know what God was doing but I think he wanted us to be together. For the next few days and even weeks, I would see her around school. I know you guys must be wondering how Dahyun unnie and I got together.

 

It all started when I was on my normal routine and going to the diner. I was listening to my music and thinking about Dahyun unnie. I wasn’t sure why she took up so much of my thoughts but it just happened. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

It was Dahyun unnie but now in real life."

 

Flashback

 

Chaeyoung felt a tap and removed her headphones before turning around. When she did, she was met with the brightest smile and cutest eye smile she had ever seen.

 

DH: Annyeong!

 

Chaeyoung bowed.

 

DH: Are you going to the diner too?

 

Chaeyoung nodded.

 

DH: Ahh~ then do you want to talk there together?

 

Chaeyoung nodded.

 

Chaeyoung was someone with a very few words but good thing Dahyun unnie was talkative enough to keep the pep talk going. They sat together and ate the Jokbal and tasty rice that the ahjuma treated for free. While eating, Chaeyoung noticed that Dahyun was staring at her and that made her shy.

 

Whenever their eye’s met, Dahyun would look away and Caheyoung’s face would heat up. During conversations, Chaeyoung could see Dahyun tried her best to maintain eye contact but it was awkward.

  

When Chaeyoung got home, she couldn’t stop thinking about Dahyun. She decided to just sleep it away. But for the next few days, Chaeyoung continued seeing Dahyun around and their pep talk slowly turned into long ones. Soon, they became the best of friends. They would go out together, have picnics or even just study together.

 

Summer rolled around, indicating the start of a whole month of holiday. Dahyun and Chaeyoung already planned for this day. They were going to Jeju and they were all excited about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter