Idol Relationships

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A quickie! Enjoy!

 

 

Syn: Two idols from different idol groups met with a problem

 

 

TWICE, a girl group consisting the members, Park jihyo, Im Nayeon, Kim Dahyun, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina and Chou Tzuyu was currently one of Korea's hottest girl group. They had debuted 4 years ago and are kill killing the charts with their recent comeback. Along with the comeback, came a scandal stating that one of the 6 members was dating the rapper of another huge girl group, The Majesties.

 

The Majesties consisted of 3 people, Yoo Jeongyeon - leader, Son Chaeyoung and Hirai Momo. They had came back 2 months ago with 'Do it again' which was produced by TWICE's company. They started work on recording the hit song 6 months before he comeback and that was where The Majesties finally met TWICE face to face. 

 

They were hanging out and talking, also exchanging numbers but Chaeyoung was more drawn towards a certain member with flawless fair skin. That was how their relationship started. They tried to be quiet about it at first but eventually their companies found out about it. The Majesties had no dating restrictions and Chaeyoung's just ended after their 3rd anniversary as a group so the company was fine with it. 

 

The scandal recently broke out when the two were seen together at a cafe before heading to an art gallery together. The companies were quick to contact each other and announced that they were indeed dating. This cause a lot of mixed feelings from the fans but majority of them supported both heir relationships. News even reported about the two's first anniversary at a fancy restaurant and they were named the 'Upcoming Power Couple' in Korea. 

 

Their days were filled with laughs, cuddles, food and fights but recently, both were on edge because of the drama deal that Chaeyoung recently took up. It was a romance drama which involved a male Detective falling in love with cold-personality female Detective. Chaeyoung did show Dahyun parts of the script and she was clearly a little unhappy about the excessive skinship and kiss scenes that Chaeyoung was going to share with him. But it was all part of the job and Dahyun knew that. At first, she didn't mind but rumors and pictures arose of Chaeyoung allegedly going on a date with her co-star.

 

Dahyun started to get more and more insecure about it. She tries to fake a smile and understanding when Chaeyoung assured her about it but the latter was able to tel that it was obviously fake. Taking time off her set, Chaeyoung came to visit her outside her dorm to try to talk this out but they always end up arguing. Things were not resolved because they ended up not talking to each other. Chaeyoung switched her phone off to concentrate on the shoot while Dahyun didn't bother checking hers.

 

A few weeks passed and Dahyun heard that the last set for the drama had wrapped up. She did a lot of thinking and found herself at fault as well. TWICE was on a hiatus after their comeback and during these few days, Dahyun tried to contact Chaeyoung but to no avail. She tried looking for her through her bandmates but they always found a way around her questions. 

 

"Fine Son Chaeyoung. Two can play the disappearing game!" Dahyun grumbled as she slammed her phone on her bed.

 

Chaeyoung was on a long deserved holiday. She became really stressed after needing to handle Dahyun's tantrum, fan meetings and the filming of the drama. Being so burnt out was a sign that she needed a holiday and she did not plan on telling Dahyun that because she knew they would end up fighting again. Chaeyoung's visited many amazing places like flower gardens and castles and her las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter