My Desire To Protect You

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: An angsty tragedy short story. This was probably because the recent episodes of Citrus WERE DEPRESSING AF TT^TT

 

 

 

Backstory: 

 

The enemy had infiltrated the infirmary where Dahyun was still recovering from a previous fight. Dahyun was alone that night, Chaeyoung had go go off for an urgent mission and the nurses were on their daily rounds with other patients. 

 

The enemy brought with him a curse. It was a powerful one and he fortunately was at the right place at the right time. He had been studyign Dahyun and knew tht this was the right choice. He walked up to her and slapped his hand over . Dahyun snapped her eyes open and wanted to struggle but the previous battle had left her temporary paralyzed. The enemy grinned from ear to ear and started to cast the spell. The only thing Dahyun could do to resist was try to yell. 

 

Help never came.

 

That curse made Dahyun act on her own desires and with the power that she was given, the headquarters was quickly reduced into debri.

 

.

 

[Aftermath]

 

"You! How could you?!" Chaeyoung hissed as she struggled against the shackles that Dahyun casted on her. 

 

"We promised each other to fight the enemy! Wasn't that your desire all along?! If it was, why are you killing the people you should protect!" Chaeyoung yelled. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter