Chaeyoung's New Year Resolution

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



SYN: In 2017, Chaeyoung wants to learn how to play the piano well. 



One of Chaeyoung’s New Year resolutions was to learn how to play the piano and one particular member was going to make that happen. Lately, Chaeyoung has been oblivious to how much affection Dahyun was giving her so she always empties them on Sana instead. But Dahyun was always appreciative of the moments when the school meal club member gives her attention.

 

On this particular day, the maknae line and J-line were scheduled for practicing and recording songs that they were going to use for special stages. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were the first ones to be done while Tzuyu was still in the middle of recording. The J-line were currently having vocal warm ups and practicing the choreo. Since both of them had nothing to do, they decided to hang out in a separate vocal room where a piano was present.

 

Dahyun immediately sat down and played a few tunes while Chaeyoung either rapped or sang to it and after a while, they stopped for a break. Dahyun was looking at the keys when she remembered that Chaeyoung had wanted to learn how to play a piano well so she could show it to the fans.

 

DH: Chaeyoungie, didn’t you say you wanted to learn the piano?

 

Chaeyoung nodded and hummed with full of water.

 

DH: Come, let unnie teach you then.

 

“Jinjja?!” Chaeyoung said in surprise as she gulped down the liquid. Dahyun immediately made space for them to share the space on the piano seat before asking the girl what song she wanted to play. Dahyun started by testing Chaeyoung to see how much she knows the song and she was surprised that the latter knew some of it. But, the strength in her fingers and rhythm was kind of off.

 

DH: Alright, I’ll guide you as you play.

 

Dahyun reached a hand around Chaeyoung and placed both of her hands on that of the younger girl’s. Dahyun didn’t realised but this sent jolts of electricity through Chaeyoung as she struggled to hide her bashful face from her unnie. The warmness of her touch totally pulled Chaeyoung away as she lost focus on that the girl was saying.

 

DH: Remember, you don’t have to exert so much force. Just light touches like how you would hold your lover’s hands.

 

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and imagined the scene of her holding Dahyun’s hands. She opens her eyes and with that thought in mind, she started pressing on the keys and at the same time, using her heart rate as a rhythm counter.

 

DH: Wow~ good job! You really learn fast!

 

Chaeyoung watched as the girl’s face broke into a huge smile along with eye smiles while putting up her hands with a thumbs up.

 

“It’s all thanks to you unnie~” Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

For the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter