Goodnight

TWICE Short Stories - Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to get more updates? Follow my twitter!

@skylay_wyr

 

Chapter everyone! Thank you all for supporting, subscribing, upvoting and commenting on this story! Not only does it cheer me on but it also helps me in improving the story as I write it! Thank all of you so much! 

 

If you all are interested in 2yeon Ships then head over to my Agent themed fanfiction - Agents

If you all want more dubchaeng, head over to Agents (Scars Of The Rebellion)

 

IF you are interested in a School A/U fan fic then here it is! It might have a lot of Chapters but when you reach the end, trust me, it would be nostalgic! - JYPBS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun and Chaeyoung met up to rehears their part for JYP nation where they would be rapping and performing to work. Their other 2 sunbaes had gone off for their schedules so Dahyun and Chaeyoung were scheduled to be practicing alone.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun had to first write their rap of course. Being the better writer, Chaeyoung finished with a sassy rap while Dahyun was still half way there with hers. While Chaeyoung was at the other side of the room trying to memorise it, Dahyun was still breaking her head over the lyrics.

 

CY: Unnie you done?

 

DH: U-Ummm.. not really…

 

Dahyun was not really a rapper type. She was more of a singer and A performer for twice and the variety show queen in the group. So when JYP tasked her to create her own rap for the concert, she was quite worried at first. Also, she was recently introduced to the song.

 

Chaeyoung scooted closer to Dahyun who was lying belly down on the floor and sat cross-legged beside her, reading the lyrics that she has wrote. It was actually good but clearly hard to continue. Even Chaeyoung sat there and had a deep in thought session to help her.

 

The younger one combed her hair back in frustration. She wants to help her unnie but she was currently experiencing a writer’s block after writing and memorizing her rap. Dahyun could see that even Chaeyoung was putting in more effort into something that was not hers.

 

Dahyun started at her paper again. Chaeyoung’s eyes decided to leave the paper to take a break and they fell on Dahyun. Her side view was beautiful. Her cartilage piercing made her look cool; Her sharp nose and jaw line seems to draw the younger girl into a trance.

 

She shut her eyes and shook her head but all that happen was her landing her eyes on the older girl’s side view again. Chaeyoung didn’t know what she was feeling. Lately she had been feeling butterflies and her heart racing when she was with the other girl.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter