Acceptance

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"I thought you said they couldn't track us? Then how did Lay managed to call me? There wasn't even supposed to be any connection here, right? "Yixing confronts Jongin as their friends are fussing over Suho, who seems to get more comfortable with them. 

Jongin shrugs. "It's supposed to. But maybe there's an exception for that Lay guy since Suho's pretty close to him. It's possible. "

"So basically you're saying that Lay can get through our walls? "Yixing asks and Jongin nods. "Can't you make it stronger? I don't want to let him go. Not yet. "

Jongin sighs. "I'm not as strong as how I used to be, Yixing. I can't. "He says apologetically before walking away. Yixing just stares after him, taking a few moments to compose himself before reentering the house. 

"He really have Junmyeon's personality. "Bai Xian suddenly exclaims when Yixing comes and sits next to him. 

Yixing smiles fondly. "I know. "He says as he glances over at Suho who's slumped against Shixun and Jongdae on the other couch. It seems that those two manages to make Suho open up to them. He's glad of that. 

"Suho. "Yixing calls when the movie they're watching finally ends. Suho looks at him questioningly as he quickly sits up when he realises that he's half sprawled on Jongdae's lap. "Make yourself comfortable, okay? There's a library and game room at the second floor. You can go there if you want. Just... don't leave. That's all I ask. "

"How long do you intend to keep me? "Suho can't deny the fact that he has started to like it there, where there are people who actually like his presence and care for him. 

"As long as it takes for them to realise how precious you are. Or forever, if you want to stay. "Yixing answers truthfully. 

"Let's go play upstairs! "Shixun interrupts them, tugging Suho's hand childishly. Yixing just watches as his friend drags Suho away, silently wishing that Suho would accept his offer. 

 

 

Suho sits at the edge of his bed in his nightclothes. He has spent the day getting to know Yixing 's friends. They're all really nice. Even Bai Xian, who seems to not like him at first. He even get to see some of their powers. Jongin can teleport, which I really cool, except it makes Suho dizzy when Jongin teleported him. Shixun can manipulates wind and Yifan can produce fire, in which he almost burn the kitchen when they're having lunch because Jongdae surprised him. 

Suho wouldn't lie. He likes it there. But he knows he isn't supposed to be enjoying to be enjoying himself when he's in fact, kidnapped. It's just... wrong. There are people who are worried about him. His family. s. But do they? Do they miss him? Do they want him back? Maybe they're actually glad that he's finally out of the picture? He as never been important anyway. 

Exo has Kris as a leader. The Chinese man is a way better leader than Suho could ever be. He's confident, matured and the members respect him. 

Exo has Xiumin who can remind them to keep their dorm clean. 

Exo has Luhan who can melt their heart with his 'manliness'. 

Exo has the Beagle line to cheer them up. 

Exo has Kyungsoo as umma. That petite boy knows how to cook. He knows how to coax the members when they feel bad. 

Exo has the maknaes to tease and play around with. 

Exo doesn't need him. Maybe... he should accept Yixing 's offer. 

But what about Lay? Would Lay miss him? Lay's his best friend after all. Would he be sad of Suho's gone? 

Suho sighs. He hates thinking about that. It makes him feel useless. He mindlessly reaches for the remote control and switches on the tv, trying to get his mind off the depressing thoughts when he comes across a channel that shocks him. 

"Exo's Lay was seen carried into the hospital by his fellow member, Kris, early this afternoon. Lay was unconscious and bleeding as informed by one of the fans who saw them. We had tried to seek information about this heart breaking news but none of the members, their managers or even the company are willing to give a say about it. This event has surely made fans shocked and deeply worried as there has also been no progress in Suho's case. Let's all pray for the safety of Exo's Lay and Suho and hope do them to come back safely. "

"Lay..."Suho whispers, his tears falling. His best friend I hurt and he's not there for him. No. He should be there. 

Without thinking straight, Suho runs out of his room towards the main door with the sole intention of getting to Lay's side. However, once he pulls open the main door of the house, an electric shock originated from the silver bracelet he's wearing ran through his body, making him collapse to his knees and scream in agony, breathing heavily. 

"Suho! What happened?! "Yixing asks as he and Jongdae get there almost immediately. 

"He tried to escape... "Jongdae stated, almost in disbelief. 

Yixing helps Suho stands up again but the latter merely leans into him, completely drained. 

"Please... Lay needs me... "Suho mutters with half lidded eyes. 

"Why would he need you? "Yixing asks as he carried Suho to the nearest couch and laid him down, ignoring his weak struggle. 

"He's hurt..."Suho's eyes closed completely but then open again. "You can heal him... you're the healer... "He says in realisation. 

"Why should I? "

"Lay's my friend. Please, Yixing... "Suho pleads and Yixing just couldn't say no to him. 

"Fine. But it's for you. Now sleep. "Yixing plants a kiss on Suho's forehead, sending him to the dream land with his power. 

"Look after him. I need to go heal that stupid human"he says to Jongdae before  going off to get Jongin's help. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~also thank you for subscribing... who do you like the most in this story? Tell me.~who do you want to read more of? I'll try to include them~sorru for the typos and grammatical errors.. comments motivates me to write more~😄😄😄