Remember

The Case Of The Missing Leader

All of them comes running into the room upon hearing the scream. The sight that greets them is truly saddening. Junmyeon is holding on to Yixing's body, shaking him, yelling at him to wake up.  It's like he's losing himself, which never happens before. 

Bai Xian rushes forward and pulls Junmyeon into his arms, trying to distract him but it's no use as he keeps wailing. 

Han and Yifan carefully pried Yixing away from Junmyeon. 

"He's not breathing. "Yifan says, his voice cracking. It feels unreal. He just talked to him a few moments ago and now he's gone? 

"No. He's still alive. He still have his soul. "Han says sternly. He refuses to believe that Yixing is gone just like that. 

"His soul is still in there? "Taozi asks and Han nods eagerly. "If so, I can stop the time for him. That'll put him in a comatose state until Junmyeon is strong enough to be his resource and bring him back. "

"Do it. "Yifan orders. 

Taozi nods as he reaches out to take the bracelet Junmyeon is wearing. The bracelet has a water symbol pendant hanging on it which glows along with Taozi's eyes, indicating that Taozi is casting his power on it. "This will bind his soul to his body. "He says as he put on the bracelet around Yixing's wrist. He sounds regretful because he knows that what he did is torturing Yixing's soul. The bracelet is stopping Yixing's soul from going where it should, keeping it prisoner in the body. "I'm sorry, Yixing. But please hold on. Junmyeon needs you. "

"Junmyeon, look at me! "Bai Xian screams, cupping Junmyeon's face, trying to stop his hyperventilating. "Yixing's alive, okay? He's alive. "

"Xing is alive? "Junmyeon repeats in a small voice, almost child like. 

"Yes he is. He is just... sleeping. He's waiting for you to wake him up when you're ready. "Taozi says. 

"Ready? "Junmyeon asks. 

Taozi nods. "When you're strong enough, then you can wake him up. So now, you have to take good care of yourself because Yixing's waiting for you, okay? "

"Okay."Junmyeon answers as he is embraced by Bai Xian. 

There is only silence in the room after that because they all know one fact now. The Junmyeon that they have now is not the Junmyeon he used to be. He can no longer be their leader as he is now only the shell of the person he used to be. Just like he said before. Now, it's their time to take care of him, like how he did to them all these time.

 

 

Suho wakes up in his own bed. He's quite surprised to see some of s sleeping peacefully in his and Sehun's shared room. Lay is sleeping with his head on the edge of Suho's bed, which looks really uncomfortable. Luhan and Sehun are sleeping on Sehun's bed while Baekhyun and Kai are on the couch.

Wondering what in the world happened that causes s to do such weird thing, Suho slowly sits up, accidentally waking Lay in the process.

"Suho! You're awake! "Lay exclaims as he hugs him tightly.

"Umm.. I was asleep so I should be waking up... right? "Suho says in confusion as he awkwardly returns the hug.

"You've been sleeping for two days. You made us really worried. "

"Two days? Was I sick or something? "

Lay shakes his head. "It's all that Yixing's fault! "He says grudgingly. 

"Yixing who? Why are you sleeping here anyway? "Suho asks cluelessly as he gets off the bed. "What time is it? What date is today? Do we have any schedules? "He babbles as he reaches down to open the drawer of his nightstand and grabs a black notebook in there. 

"What do you mean Yixing who? He kidnapped you for almost a month! "Lay says, wondering if Suho is messing around with him. 

Suho chuckles. "I think you had a nightmare, Lay. No such thing happened. Why don't you go and wash up? "He suggests as he flips through the notebook. "Two days have passed.. so today we have an interview at three and two performances at night. That leaves us with about 4 hours before the managers come. "He mumbles to himself, oblivious to Lay's stare. 

"Suho, what is the last thing you remember? "Lay asks, sitting down next to Suho. 

"Why are you asking that? "

"Just tell me. "

"I went out to buy Sehun's bubble tea. You're acting really weird, Lay. "

Lay becomes frozen. So Suho really remembers nothing about the kidnapping nor about the argument he had with Baekhyun and Kai. 

"Lay? Do you hear me? "Suho waves his hand in front of Lay's face when he doesn't respond. 

"Uh, what? What did you say? "

"I asked do you know why Baek and Kai are sleeping here? What happened? "

"They had nightmares. We all did. It was really scary. "

"Oh? What is it about? You watched those horror movies didnt you? I thought I told you not to. "Suho nags. 

"No we didn't. In our nightmare, we lose you. That's way scarier than any horror movie. "

Suho laughs. "You're not going to lose me, I'm not going anywhere. Well, except the kitchen. I'm starving. "He says as he walks out of the room. "Let them sleep. I'll wake them up in a while. "

"Okay. "Lay says, going often the leader. 

It's probably  a good thing Suho doesn't remember about the kidnapping nor the argument, right? That means they can start over. This time, Lay will make sure neither of them makes the mistake of taking Suho for granted again. They'll treasure him and take care of him. Like how they're supposed to. 

And maybe... He can finally tell Suho about his real feelings for him. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope I dont disappoint you. If i did, im really sorry. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.