Goodbye

The Case Of The Missing Leader

After much persuasion and convincing from the members, the company finally agrees to let them come to the island. At first, they wanted to send only the experts but somehow the members managed to talk them out of it by saying that the kidnappers might hurt Suho if they see other people coming instead of Exo themselves. 

Since they doesnt want to risk anyone more than necessary, it has been decided that only Xiumin, Chanyeol and Lay are going. Although Kris was supposed to go as well, he has collapsed the night before due to fatigue so Xiumin has stopped him from coming. 

At first, the journey to the island is pretty calm and smooth. They managed to get close enough to the island to actually see a huge house there. 

"They're really here."the pilot of the helicopter who is an expert, says. "We're going to land there, okay? "He informs as he points towards a large extend of beach at the side of the island. 

Around 100 metres before they reach the shore, the radar suddenly goes crazy. There are beeping sounds everywhere as the alarms goes off. The pilot doesn't even get the chance to warn them when a strong gust of wind hit the helicopter, causing it to plunge down into the sea below. There's an explosion as the tail rotor hits a huge rock. 

Then there's only silence. 

 

 

Jongin has teleported Yixing to the shore but to say that they might be a little too late is an understatement. There are pieces of burning metals floating and Yixing actually doubts if anyone could survive such tragedy. However he knows how devastated Suho would be if s died trying to retrieve him. He would surely blame himself for that. 

"Yixing, I don't think they--"Jongin quietly speaks up but Yixing has jumped into the water before he even finishes talking, which really shocks Jongin. Why? Because since Junmyeon left, Yixing has hated water so much that he never even bathes anymore. He only showers for a really short time, not wanting to be under the water longer than necessary. So the fact that Yixing didn't even hesitate to jump into the water is really surprising. 

As soon as his body is engulfed by the water, the familiar feeling of being suffocated hit Yixing. It feels like the water is trying to convey some sort of message to him, which is really overwhelming. Usually, he wouldn't understand it but this time, somehow, he does. 

The water is telling him not to give up on Junmyeon. The water is telling him to hold on and have faith in Junmyeon. It makes Yixing wonders why only now does the message dawn on him but this really isn't  the time to wonder about it as there are humans he need to save. 

Yixing swims deeper, resisting the waves to grab th first body he sees. Xiumin. As he struggles to drag Xiumin out of the water while being mindful of his injury, he sees Yifan, Shixun and Han coming out of the water as well, dragging Chanyeol, Lay and the pilot with them. 

As soon as they reached the shore, Yixing doesn't waste any time as he starts healing them. 

"What now? "Shixun asks when Yixing has succeed in healing the humans. Yixing doesn't manage to answer him when Lay suddenly moves from his unconscious state and opens his eyes. 

Lay looks around in confusion, still disoriented before finally fixing his gaze on Yixing. "Who are you? Why--"

"I'm Yixing, the healer. Are you still hurt somewhere? "Yixing says. 

"Healer? Hurt? "Lay repeats as he is still not able to think properly. 

"Yes. I can heal you if you're hurt. The helicopter crashed. "Yixing patiently explains, gesturing towards the remnants of the helicopter. 

Lay's eyes widen. "Xiumin-hyung! Chanyeol! "

"They're here. Don't worry. "Yifan says, pointing towards the two Exo members near him. 

Lay scrambles towards them. "Hyung! Chanyeol! Wake up! "he screams in panic, trying to shake Xiumin awake. 

"He's fine. They're both fine. "Yifan assures. 

"Do you expect me to trust you?! You kidnapped Suho! You duplicated us! Now this?! "Lay yells as he is finally getting back to his senses. 

"Why are you so rude? You should be grateful we saved you and not just let you drown in the sea. Yixing even go as far as healing you. "Han says bitterly. 

"We didn't duplicate you. These are our real faces. It's because we came from another dimension. "Yixing tries to explain but Lay refuses to believe him. 

"Yeah, right. "Lay says sarcastically. 

Yifan sighs as he raises his hand and suddenly fire appears on his palm. 

Lay is surprised and taken aback but of course he is not going to admit it. "Where's Suho?! What did you do to him?! "he asks in fear and worry. Who knows what they did to Suho with the dangerous power the have? 

"Suho's fine. Now that you actually managed to track us here, I believe you came to retrieve him? "Yixing asks, trying to hide the sadness in his voice. 

"Of course we came to get him. Now give him back. "Lay urges. 

"I will but only if you promise me a few things. "

"What is it? "

"First, you must take care of Suho. Don't take him for granted anymore or we'll not hesitate to take him back and never return him to you. "

"We'll take care of him better than you did. "Lay says grudgingly. 

"Good . Second, you must not tell anyone about us. Except your members, of course. If the authorities ask how you get Suho, just tell them that you found him and no one else is there at that time. Understand? "

Lay hesitates but eventually agrees as he is too desperate to have Suho back." Alright. Now give Suho to me. "

Yixing nods and Jongin steps closer to him before the two of them disappear just like that. 

 

 

"Are you really going to give him back? "Jongdae asks when Yixing returns. 

"Yes. s are here to retrieve him. I have no right to keep him anymore. I can't keep him happy nor safe. "Yixing answers as he carefully picks Suho up into his arms. 

"Goodbye, Suho. Thank you. "Jongdae whispers as he caresses Suho's hair for the last time. 

Bai Xian approaches them as well. "Goodbye, Suho. We'll keep watching out for you. "He says, kissing the top of Suho's head, earning a glare from Yixing. 

After that, Jongin teleported both Yixing and Suho back to the shore where some of the others and the Exo members are waiting. 

 

 

"Suho! "Lay exclaims once Yixing reappears, this time with the person he miss the most. "What did you do to him?! "He growls when he notices that Suho is unconscious. 

"He's just sleeping."Yixing assures. He moves away when Lay reaches out to take Suho from him. "Please let us say goodbye first. "

Lay frowns but says nothing as Yifan steps forward and caresses Suho's hair. "Take care, Suho. Goodbye. "

Jongin does the same thing as Yifan. "Goodbye, Suho. "

Shixun comes forward and kisses Suho's cheek. 

"Hey! "Lay yells but Shixun ignores him. 

"Thank you, Suho. Goodbye. "Shixun says. 

Yixing merely gives a quick kiss on Suho's forehead, afraid that if he holds onto him any longer, he'll never be able to let him go. "Thank you for everything, Suho . I think you're right. Maybe I still love Junmyeon after all. "He whispers before reluctantly handing Suho over to Lay, who clings onto him immediately . 

"You can use that to get back to the open sea. The authorities will find you there. "Yifan says as he points towards a speedboat. It is big enough to fit all 5 of them so Shixun and Jongin take it upon themselves to carryXiumin, Chanyeol and the pilot  into the speedboat  As Lay has refused to let Suho go. 

Yixing couldn't suppress his tears as they watch them leave. 

"Yixing? "Yifan calls out when Yixing starts walking straight into the sea, as if he is possessed. 

"I'll be back to heal Junmyeon. Just give me some time. "Yixing answers without looking at him. He just wants to feel the message conveyed by the water again. He wants to confirm his true feelings, his love. "Don't wait. Go away. "

Yifan hesitates but eventually does as he was told. 

He left Yixing alone. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Sorry for the long wait too. I apologise if my story doesn't reach your expectations. please leave a comment and tell me what you think ~😄😄😄