The Theory

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"Did they get it right? "A certain cat-like guy with grey eyes asks as he approaches Yixing who's  sitting on the couch of the huge living room. 

Yixing looks up at him and laughs. "Nope! "

"So you sent them that thing? "The guy asks with a mischevious smile. 

"You know me so well. "Yixing grins. "Have you finished it? "

The guy nods as he takes out a silver bracelet from his pocket and hands it over to Yixing. "Be careful with that. Suho's a human. "

"I know. "Yixing assures as he put the bracelet on his lap and starts taking off the necklace around his neck. He takes off the pendant with the water symbol and leaves the unicorn symbol before wearing the necklace back. 

The guy watches him silently with an unreadable expression as he put the pendant with the water symbol on the bracelet. 

"Don't look at me like that. "Yixing warns, aware of the guy's behaviour. 

The guy shrugs. "Can I go see him now? "

Yixing shakes his head. "Later. I'm bringing him breakfast first. Thanks for this. "He says, gesturing towards the bracelet which now have a pendant hanging on it. "I'll let you see him when he's ready. "With that, he walks off into the kitchen. 

 

 

Suho sits up straighter once the bedroom door I pushed open. He wasn't able to sleep last night. Not after knowing that Yixing who looks like his best friend, Lay, has kidnapped him and somehow possess a healing power. That's all he knows for now. He has tried to escape but of course the door I locked and so does the window. So here he is, sitting at the table, eyeing Yixing warily as the healer places a plate of food and a glass of milk in front of him with a warm smile. 

"Good morning, Suho. "Yixing greets him as he pulls out a chair and sits opposite him. "I hope you like chicken sandwich. I made it myself. "

"Are you going to ask for ransom from my parents? The company? "Suho asks in a stern voice. 

"No. I don't need money. "

"Then what do you want? If you're  our fan, you shouldn't do this. "

Yixing chuckles. "I'm not Exo's fan but I might be yours. "

"If you're my fan, you should know what you're doing is wrong. Let me go. "

"Is it? I'm trying to help you here. "Yixing calmly says as he reaches for the sandwich and holds it out for Suho to take. 

"Help how? You're creating chaos. You make people cry. That's horrible. Even if you like Lay so much that you copied his face, you'll never be him. He'll never hurt me like this. "Suho states, tear slipping from his eyes..

Yixing is stunned by Suho's tears that he immediately put down the sandwich he's holding and hold his hand out to wipe the tears only for it to be slapped away harshly. 

"Don't touch me! "

Yixing sighs. "Don't cry, Suho. I don't want to hurt you. "

"Then let me go! "

"I can't. Not yet. I'm doing you a favour here. I'm teaching your members a lesson. They need to learn to appreciate you. "

"Whether they appreciate me or not, that's bono of your business. "Suho snaps angrily. 

"Fine. Now eat, you didn't even finish your dinner last night. Then you can take a shower. The towel's in the bathroom and there's plenty of clothes in the wardrobe. "Yixing changes the topic, gesturing towards the bathroom door and the wardrobe. "I didn't poison your food, I swear. "He says, as if reading Suho's mind. He reaches for the previous sandwich and shoves it inside his own mouth. "See? It's fine. "He assures when he finishes swallowing. "Take your time. Do anything you want. Sleep, watch tv or something. Just relax, I know you're tired. "As he says that, he grabs Suho's left hand and puts on the bracelet he received from the guy earlier. Suho's too shocked by his sudden movement that he didn't even argue. 

"You can't take that off. "Yixing warns as he moves towards the door. "Ah, about my face. I didn't copy Lay's face. This is my real face. Have you heard about the theory that says there's 7 people who shares the same face? It's true . I'm just one of them. Besides Lay and I, there's 5 more. "Giving a dimpled smile, Yixing leaves the room. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~I'm so happy with the comments I received that I decided to post another chapter today. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Comments make me update faster~😆😆😆