Hatred

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"Why did you do it? "Shixun asks  his soulmate as they're sitting together with some of the others that morning. 

"Do what? "Han asks back. 

"You gave Suho's member clue of his whereabout. Why? "

"Isn't it obvious? Because I don't want him here. "

"Why would you hate him so much? He didn't do anything wrong. "Shixun tries to reason but Han is having none of it. 

"Nothing wrong?!  He took Yixing away from Junmyeon! "Han raises his voice, attracting the others ' attention. Thank goodness Yixing, Suho and Junmyeon aren't there since they're still having breakfast in the kitchen with Jongin and D. O. 

"No he didn't. It's the other way round. Yixing's the one who took Suho away from s. But Suho isn't even angry about it. Why should you? "Yifan interrupts, not liking the way Han talked. 

"You're gonna defend that human now? You like him more than Junmyeon? Do you not want Junmyeon anymore? "Han questions in disbelief. 

"I'm not defending Suho. I'm just saying the truth. Besides, we agree to let Yixing take Suho not because we want him to replace Junmyeon. It's because we want to help him in return for his deed. "

"What deed? He's not giving any benefit to us. "

"He keeps Yixing sane during Junmyeon's absence.  Without him, Yixing would have gone and kill himself because he can't live thinking that Junmyeon's dead. During that time, Suho gave Yixing a reason to stay alive. "Yifan explains.

"So you're blaming Junmyeon for leaving when the reason he left is Yixing himself? "Han could feel his anger rising but before he can say more, Minseok has covered his mouth.

"Stop it, Han. We promised Junmyeon, remember? "Minseok warns. Han grudgingly slaps his hand away before leaving the livingroom.

"What does he mean Junmyeon left because of Yixing? Is it because of the fight? "Jongdae asks bit Minseok just shakes his head before going after Han.

"Taozi? Do you know about it? "Yifan asks his soulmate.

"I-I can't tell you. I promised Junmyeon, we all did. Sorry. "Taozi apologize, refusing to look at Yifan in the eyes.

 

 

Yixing is silently watching Suho play some kind of board game with Canlie,Bai Xian and Minseok when someone comes and sits next to him. "What do you want?"he asks harshly, not even sparing a glance.

"I wanna give you your resource. "Junmyeon answers.

"You just gave me yesterday. I don't need it yet. "Yixing refuses but softer this time.

"Yes you do. You still need to recover. "Junmyeon insists. Yixing stays silent but does not put up a fight when Junmyeon reaches for his hand. "Do you really love Suho? "Junmyeon asks as Yixing is slowly engulfed in the energy transferring process. 

"Yes. "

"Have you tell him about it? "

"No. I'm still waiting for the right time. "

"When will the right time be? "

"When he forgets about s and is willing to stay with me forever. "

"I don't think he'll ever forget about s. He's a leader to the core. But maybe he will if you can get Han to erase his memory. "Junmyeon suggests causing Yixing to look at him in disbelief. 

"I'm not gonna do that. That's basically forcing him to stay. "Yixing refuses. Junmyeon smiles and nods. He wasn't expecting Yixing to agree anyway. He was just testing if Yixing sincerely loves Suho. Which Yixing does since he isn't willing to force Suho against Suho's will. Junmyeon tries his best not to let his tears fall at the realisation. 

A few moments pass and Yixing notices that Junmyeon has given almost all his energy but he doesn't seem like he's going to stop so Yixing pulls his hand away from Junmyeon's grasp, breaking their contact and also stopping the energy transferring process. Junmyeon blinks in surprise. 

"Don't go too far. Even if you pass out, I'm not gonna be your resource. Not until you tell me why you left. "Yixing says sternly. 

Junmyeon laughs. "It's okay. You can keep it all. I'm not planning to ask for it anyway. "He assures. "But do tell me, Xing, do you hate me or you're just angry? "

It took a while for Yixing to answer but eventually he does. "As much as I want to hate you, I can't. You're still my soulmate. But I don't love you either. "

"I understand. "Junmyeon gives Yixing a small smile as he stands up, wavering a little from losing too much energy. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. To ironmyeon, sorry for not able to fulfill your request. Thanks for commenting and subscribing. Hope you enjoy ~please leave a comment and tell me what you think 😄😄😄