Dissapointed

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"Lay~"Suho suddenly calls out as he and Lay is waiting for Chen and Sehun to finish buying their snacks. 

"Yes? "Lay asks, looking up from the ice cream he's eating. 

"I met someone called Yixing in the toilet just now. He was really weird but he said you knows him. Do you? "

Lay's mouth hangs open as he put down his ice cream and cups Suho's face. "Did he do something?! Did he hurt you?! I knew I should've come with you! "He says in panic. 

Suho's face heats up at Lay's gesture. He gently push Lay's hand away. "Why? Is he a bad guy? "

"Yes, he is. He didn't hurt you, did he? "Lay asks, scanning Suho's face for any sign of injury or discomfort. 

"I'm fine. What do you mean he's a bad guy? What did he do? "Suho asks. Lay goes silent and he unconsciously adverts his eyes, making Suho suspicious. "Are you hiding something from me? Why are you looking guilty? "

"It's nothing. Please just stay away from Yixing. "

"Who is Yixing actually? Why did you say he's a bad guy? He seems nice to me eventhough he's quite weird. He even hugged me and told me to take care. "Suho is really curious now. 

Lay's eyes widen in anger. "That bastard... "He growls. 

"Come on, tell me... "

"Just forget it, okay? "Lay pleads but Suho stubbornly shakes his head. 

"I want to know. Why you don't want to tell me? Don't you trust me? "

"What are you rambling? Of course I trust you. It's just--"

"Then tell me, who is Yixing? "Suho urges impatiently. 

Lay sighs. He knows Suho wouldn't stop until he gets what he wants. "Fine, I'll tell you. "

 

 

Lay wonders if Suho is mad at him. After he told Suho about who Yixing is, which includes the kidnapping, Suho has not talked to him and he even have a hard expression on his face. Even Chen and Sehun are concerned about their leader's sudden mood change that they decided to just go home and not resin their day out although they originally planned to go to the arcade. 

"Suho... "Lay calls out softly when they have reached the dorm but Suho ignore him as he enters his room and slammed the door shut. 

"What happened? "Luhan who sees them, asks. Lay half heartedly tells him and the others about what happened. 

"So Suho-hyung remembers everything now? "Baekhyun asks worriedly. 

"I don't know. He won't talk to me. "Lay says, sounding so heart broken that it makes them worry about him as well. 

 

 

It's dinner time and Suho still haven't come out of his room. s are getting worried but they doesn't know what to do. 

Suddenly Lay stands up. "I'll call Suho out... "he tells them before going to Suho and Sehun's room and knocking the door. 

"Suho, let's eat... "He says but of course there's no response. He tries to open the door and surprisingly, it is not locked so Lay just step in. "Suho... "He calls again when he laid his eyes on the curled from on the bed. "Come on, let's eat. We're waiting for you. The food's getting cold. "

"Get out. "Suho's response is short but venomous and it breaks Lay's heart. 

"Suho--"

"I said get out. Leave me alone. "Suho snaps but Lay refuses to listen. 

"Give me a chance to explain, will you? "Lay pleads. 

"I don't care what your explanation is. "Suho sits up on his bed. "I'm really disappointed in you, all of you but mostly you, Lay. I thought we're close but you hide such important thing from me. Don't you think I deserve to know? It's about me after all. "

"I have a good reason. "Lay says. 

Suho shakes his head. "Reason isn't enough. Lay, you're the closest to me in our group but after all this... I don't know anymore. I don't know if I can trust you like how I used to. "With that, Suho grabs his personal items and a fully packed luggage. 

"Where are you going? "Lay silently asks when Suho walks past him to leave the room. 

"Anywhere but here. I can't bear to live with people who lied to me, who hide the truth from me even after all we've been through together."

"You're go in to leave Exo? Leave us? Leave me? "Lay's voice is merely a monotone now, there's no emotion in it. He feels numb. 

Suho doesn't reply this time and Lay takes it as a yes. 

"Suho! Where are you going?! "Kris exclaims in surprise when Suho walks past the kitchen with his personal belongings and a large luggage. 

Suho stops and looks at the 10 faces he once proudly called s, his brothers. "I can't live with you anymore. Not after you lied right to my face. I'm honestly dissapointed in each of you. I thought we had a stronger relationship than this but guess I was wrong, huh? I'm sorry. "A single tear slid down Suho's face and he quickly wipes it away before he continues to leave the dorm. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~ Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Also sorry for not updating for so long, I've been quite busy. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think ~😄😄😄