Real End

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"What do you mean you're not going to meet me after this? "Suho asks, surprised. 

Yixing sighs. "Let's talk outside for a while. "

Suho's grasp on Lay loosen as he stands up to follow him. Unconsciously, Lay wraps his arm around Suho's waist, not letting him leave, taking the elder by surprise. 

"I wouldn't take long, Lay. I'm not taking Suho away either. We'll just be outside. "Yixing assures him but he ignores it. 

"I'm not leaving anymore, I swear. "Suho coax, feeling so relieved that Lay still care about him. 

Lay stares at him before finally letting go. "I'll kill you if you take him away. " He gives a warning to Yixing who nods. 

 

 

"Suho... after this, I'm leaving so this is probably the last time I'll see you. "Yixing says once they're outside. 

"Leaving where? Why can't you? You said we're  friends? "

"Of course we're friends. But I have to leave for another dimension. "

"Why? "

"Well, you know that although Junmyeon is my soulmate, he's still my leader, right? "

Suho nods. 

"You see, he said that we've made enough mess in this dimension; with my kidnapping you and everything... so he wants us to leave and build a new life in another dimension, build new family, new generations... you know what I mean? "Yixing says teasingly at the last sentence causing Suho to blush madly. Suho knows Yixing and his friends aren't human so their body doesn't function like a human either. 

Yixing chuckles at Suho's response. 

"But you can still visit sometimes, can't you? "Suho asks. 

"That's possible but the chance is very small. Once we leave this dimension, it'll be hard to find it again. Even if we do, there'll be a huge time difference and things like that. By that time, you've probably reincarnated for hundreds of time. "

Suho sighs as he looks down. "So, this is goodbye? "

Yixing smiles sadly. "I think so. Don't make that face, everything will be fine. Your members love you, they'll take care of you. "

When Suho says nothing, Yixing steps forward and pulls him into a hug. "Thanks for everything. I really appreciate it. Without you, I would probably be dead by now and I would never realise how much I love Junmyeon. "

"Take care of yourself. Thanks for helping me cope with everything. Thank the others for me too. Especially Junmyeon and Jongin. "Suho returns the hug. 

After what feels like an eternity, they finally let go of each other as Yixing walks towards the elevator. The elevator door opens to reveal Jongin who waves at Suho once he sees him. Suho returns the wave as he tries not to let his tears fall. Before the elevator door could fully close, both Yixing and Jongin are gone. 

"Goodbye... "

 

 

It has been about a year since Suho last saw Yixing. However, everything has been going just fine, just like the healer said before. The friendship among EXO's members are getting stronger as The days pass as they has learn to appreciate the things they have, the people who are with them. 

That night, Suho is standing at the balcony of his and Lay's hotel room at the venue if their concert. He was staring at the stars when Lay suddenly appears. 

"What are you thinking about? "Lay asks. 

"Nothing... "

"Don't lie. I know you. "

"You really want to know? "

"Of course. "

"I'm thinking about Yixing. I wonder how he's doing now. "Suho says as he glances at Lay to see his reaction. 

Lay snorts but says nothing. 

"Are you mad? "Suho teases. 

Lay glares at him. 

They both fall into a silence before Suho decides to do something he's been waiting to do all these time. 

"Lay? "

"Hmm? "

"You know I love you, right? "

Lay's face brighten for a while before realisation hits him. "Of course you do, I'm your member after all. "

"Nope. I don't love you like I love our members. I love you the way you love me. "

Lay is completely taken aback. "W-what? How --"he stutters, speechless. "Do you really mean it? "

"I mean it...I love you. "

"I-I love you too. God, I love you so much, Suho! "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆

THE END ~

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and up voting! 

Thanks a lot!!!                   

                                                                              -NWAR-