We Have Him

The Case Of The Missing Leader

The three of them has been looking for Suho for more than 2 hours and still there's no sign of him anywhere. To say that they're worried is an understatement. 

"What now?" Chen asks. 

"I don't know. He's never act like this before. Ever. "Lay says, sighing heavily. 

"We'll find him. Don't worry. "Kris assures, patting s back.

Just then, Lay's phone beeped, signalling an incoming message. He quickly opens the message, which is from an unknown number. 

-He's ours now. You can have him back if you pass our test. -

Along with that message, there's a picture of a sleeping Suho at the backseat of a car. 

Lay feels his world crumbles as he drops to his knees. "Someone took him. "

 

 

Suho wakes up on a comfy bed. He blinks as he takes in the unfamiliar surrounding. Sitting up, he tries to remember how he got there in the first place. 

Suddenly, the door opens and someone walks in. "Lay? "He asks in confusion. Why? Because Lay's hair has somehow turn black during his absence. It was dark blonde the last time he saw him, which was this morning. How long has he been asleep anyway? 

"You're awake. "Lay smiles as he approaches the bed and now Suho realises that Lay must be wearing contact lenses since his eyes are light blue in colour. 

"Where are we? "

"My home. You'll be staying here for a while... or maybe forever. "Lay answers and Suho shivers at the tone of his voice. 

"What do you mean your home? We' re not in China, are we? "

"Of course not. "Lay runs his hand through Suho's hair before pulling away and walking to the door. "You must be hungry. I'll get you something to eat. "

"You don't have to. I can still walk. "Suho swings his legs off the bed, attempting to follow his friend. 

"No. Stay here. "Lay instructs and strangely Suho couldn't find it in himself to disobey so he nods and takes a seat at the table near the window. It's dark outside.

"Do they know that I'm  with you? "Suho asks when Lay returns with his food. 

"By now, they should. They're probably freaking out knowing that someone took you."Lay chuckles. 

"That's not nice. "Suho comments as he eats. 

"We'll, I'm trying to teach them a lesson. We'll see if they could manage without you. "

"That's not necessary. Besides, we have schedules tomorrow. "

"No we don't. They do. "

Suho looks up at Lay in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean? "

"I'm not Exo's Lay. "

Suho  stares at him. "I'm not in the mood for jokes. "

"I'm serious. I'm Zhang Yixing. You can call me Yixing, though. "Lay, or as he claims himself to be, Yixing, says with a straight face. 

When Suho promptly ignores him, Yixing reaches for the remote control near the table and switches on the tv at the other side of the room. 

"Exo's leader, Suho, is reported to be kidnapped by what the company assumes as saesang fans. Earlier tonight, Exo's member, Lay, received a message from an unknown number that claims they have Suho with them along with a picture. The police are now investigating this case. Stay tuned for more news. "

Suho's jaw dropped upon hearing the news and seeing the picture of himself on screen. "Who are you?! "he yells as he scrambles away from Yixing.He tries to reach for anything to defend himself, which later turns out to be a small carving knife he found in the windowsill. "Let me go! "

Yixing just stays where he is, looking somewhat amused at Suho's reaction. However, he stands up in alarm once Suho found a weapon. "Sit down. I'll explain. "he orders but of course Suho wouldn't listen. 

Yixing finally walks up to him, trying to get him to sit down. On instinct, Suho raises his arms in defense and somehow the carving knife found its way into Yixing's shoulder. 

Once he realised what he has done, Suho let go of the knife, eyes wide in shock and fear. However, Yixing remain calm. Even as he pulls out the knife and more blood splurts out from the deep wound. He didn't even flinch. 

"D-don't come near me! "Suho blurts as Yixing now have th carving knife clutched in his hand. He never expected what happens after that. The blood seems to be teabsorbed into the wound and the torn skin heals itself, leaving no trace of injury. Absolutely none. 

"W-what are you?! "Suho trembles, his back hitting the wall as he tries to get away from Yixing. 

"I'm Zhang Yixing. The healer."

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. English isn't my first language and I'm writing this on my phone. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. 

Ps:I have a thing for Lay with black hair... *squeals*haha.. comments make me update faster...  😄😄😄