Doppelganger

The Case Of The Missing Leader

-Wrong. He comes to neither of you. -

Along with that message, an audio is attached. Kris accidentally clicked on it and soon a familiar blood curdling scream erupted from the phone. 

"What did I they do to him?! "Sehun yells in surprise and fear. They all know that voice. Suho always scream like that when he watches horror movies with them. 

Lay's eyes widen to the point where even Kyungsoo would be ashamed. "Those bastards... "He growls, face turning red in anger as he stands up and enters his own room, slamming the door behind him. The rest of them looks at each other worriedly.  Xiumin starts to rub circles on Tao 's back when the Exo-M's maknae whimpers at the crashing sound from Lay and Chen's shared room. 

"Wait! "Chanyeol suddenly says. "Give me that. "He asks and Kris hands over his phone. Chanyeol replays the audio in a lower volume and listens intently. "This is from Exo's Showtime haunted house episode. Listen carefully. Do you hear Baek's laugh at the end? "He says confidently, urging the others to listen. Sure enough, at the very end of the audio, they heard a mixture of laugh and they could distinguish one of them as Baekhyun 's. 

"So this means they didn't hurt Suho-hyung, right? "Chen feels like crying in relief at the revelation. 

"Let's hope so. "

 

 

Suho is shocked when he found himself actually listening to Yixing. He has eaten the breakfast Yixing brought him but he doesn't drink the milk. Instead, he opted for the bottled water on the nightstand since it's less risky. After that, he opens the wardrobe to see that it's actually full of clothes in his size and it creepers him out how much Yixing knows about his private life. 

As he showers, he tries to take off the bracelet from his wrist but it's no use. The bracelet fits there perfectly. There's no hook whatsoever which made Suho wonders how did Yixing put it on before. He's drying his hair in front of the dressing table when someone's head pokes in. 

"Oh, you've showered. You look nice. "Yixing compliments upon seeing Suho in the purple shirt. Suho decided to ignore him. "Do you want to come out? My friends want to meet you. "Yixing offers and this time he manages to get Suho's attention. "Come on. I'll introduce them to you. Just remember the theory and you won't be so shocked. "Yixing urges and Suho just couldn't resist. 

However, he couldn't help but wonder what Yixing is trying to say. Does Yixing 's friends look like the people Suho knows? As he steps out of the room, he knows the answer is yes. There, at the living area are 4 people that looks like the clones of Exo's members, except for some features like hair and eye color. 

"Hi, Suho! "The cat-like guy with grey eyes greets him First, a little too enthusiastic and Suho founds himself taking a step back, bumping into Yixing who's behind him. 

"Not too loud. "Yixing reminds and the guy grins sheepishly as he extends a hand towards Suho. 

"I'm Jongdae. "He says with a bright smile.Suho merely stares at him, hesitating. 

"He's not going to hurt you. None of us are. "Yixing interrupts, taking hold of Suho's arm and guiding him to accept Jongdae's handshake. 

"S-Suho. "Suho introduces himself quietly, snatching his arm away from Yixing as soon as Jongdae pulls away from the handshake. 

"We know. Yixing talks about you all the time that I'm glad he finally shuts up. "Kris' clone that has emerald eyes speaks up. "I'm Wu Yifan. Just call me Yifan. "He introduces himself and Suho unconsciously nods and even bow a little at the aura of authority emitted by him. 

Another figure suddenly pops out of thin air and Suho yelps in surprise. "Kai. "He whispers, suddenly remembering the argument he had with that particular member of his. 

The tanned guy chuckles. "You're so cute. I'm Jongin by the way. Not Kai. "He smiles sweetly at Suho but does not step closer. 

"This is Shixun and Bai Xian. They're brother's. "Jongdae drags the remaining two forward. 

"Hi. Nice to meet you. "Shixun, the taller one with light pink hair greets, smiling slightly. Bai Xian who has darker pink as the color of his hair, just stares at Suho until Shixun nudges him. The brothers share the same eye color-golden. 

"Welcome. "Bai Xian finally speaks. 

Once again, Suho is reminded of the argument with s. He must had hurt Baekhyun and Kai 's feeling badly when he scolded them. Now he feels really guilty. He really wants to go see them and apologize. 

"Yah, you make him sad! "Jongin exclaims, noticing the way Suho's expression changes. 

"Don't mind him. He's always like that. "Yixing tries to lighten the mood as he gestures for them to sit down. 

"What are you guys? "Suho asks once he's seated between Jongdae and Yixing. "I know you're not human. "

Yifan and Yixing share a look and it's Yifan who says it. 

"We came from another dimension, another universe. Like one of your song, Mama I think? And we do have some abilities. You'll know about it later. "Yifan explains and Shixun rises and eyebrow teasingly at him. 

"What? Yixing talks about it the whole time. Of co us I would have picked some info. "Yifan looks flustered as he defends himself. 

Suddenly, the phone on the coffee table in front of them rings. Yixing reaches for it and his expression changes into one of a highly amused. "They can call me? "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~sorry for the grammatical errors and typos.. thanks for subscribing and up voting too.. please leave a comment and tell me what you think.. it makes me update faster 😊😊😊😊