Healing

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"How do you plan to get to him? You're not gonna ask me to just pop into that hospital, right? "Jongin asks when he has teleported the two of them to the rooftop of the building next to the hospital. 

"Well... "Yixing scratches his neck sheepishly. 

"Are you insane?! No way! What if someone catch us? Besides, there must be a doctor or s in his ward. How do you think they'll react if we suddenly pop out of nowhere? "Jongin questions in disbelief. 

"Fine then. I'll just disguise. Can you get me to the storage room? "

Jongin doesn't answer. He merely grabs Yixing's arm and the next thing he knew, they're already in the storage room of the hospital. 

Yixing quickly takes off the red hoodie he's wearing a d put on the white coat and a face mask. 

"I'll wait for you here. "Jongin says, taking the hoodie from Yixing since he knew how much values that piece of clothing. 

"Thanks. I won't take long. "Yixing assures as he disappears through the double door. 

 

 

It wasn't that hard to find the ward Lay is in, not with the guard's and the massive amount of fans and reporters. 

"I'm his doctor. "Yixing told the guard and he is let in. As he expected, two of the members are there, Chanyeol and Xiumin. The elder is sleeping with his head on Chanyeol 's lap as they're both seated on a couch near the window. 

"He'll be fine, right? "Chanyeol suddenly asks, startling Yixing sice he thought the tall human is asleep as well. 

"Of course. "Yixing assures as he approaches the bed to have a better view of Lay. It feels weird, as if he's looking at himself. 

Although Lay doesn't look so good with the oxygen mask over his face, IV drop connected to his arm and bandages covering his wounds, at least he's not dying.Yixing can leave him just like that and he'll be just fine eventhough it will take some time for him to recover. But Yixing has promised Suho and he's going to keep his words. 

After making sure that Chanyeol isn't paying attention to him, Yixing places his hand over Lay's  and it started glowing a faint blue. He's not healing the wounds as it will make the doctors wonder but he's replenishing Lay's blood. With his own. It will do Lay a great help since  Yixing's blood does have some healing properties. 

Suho wakes up feeling refreshed but slightly disoriented. "Where's Yixing? "He asks when he notices Jongdae sitting at his bedside, suddenly remembering the previous event. Has Yixing healed Lay? Is Lay alright? 

"How do you feel? Does your head hurt? "Jongdae asks him back, completely ignoring Suho's question. 

Suho looks at him in confusion then he remembers something as he gazes towards the silver bracelet on his wrist. "What's this actually? A taser? "

Jongdae shakes his head. "I made it using my power. Lightning. Electricity. Yixing asked me to do it. Please don't hate me. "He pleads when Suho stares at him. 

"Does he sees me as an animal? "Suho seems hurt and offended. 

"No! Of course not. He--we just don't want you to leave. As long as you don't step out of the house, that bracelet won't function and you'll be okay. "

"It's the same thing. He basically bounded me, like a dog. "Suho insisted, reaching his hand out. "Take it off. "

"I can't. Only Yixing can. "

"Where's he? "

"His room. But I don't think you should --"Suho ignores the rest of Jongdae's words as he stomps over towards Yixing's room. He was about to just barge in and yell at Yixing when he heard bickering voices from the room. 

"That was so stupid of you. You know we don't have any spare resource and if you keep doing this, we'll have to leave sooner. "Yifan sounds disappointed. 

"I'm sorry. I promised Suho. I have to keep my words. "Yixing's voice is small and quiet, as if he's too tired. 

"That human wasn't even in a fatal condition, Yixing!  You didn't have to go that far! Sacrificing yourself like that! "

"I'm sorry. "

"Suho. "Jongdae's voice startled Suho and he turns around. "You can talk to Yixing later. Let's eat first, okay? You've missed lunch. "Jongdae coax softly, he knows Suho was eavesdropping in Yifan and Yixing's conversation. 

Suho let himself be led into the kitchen, still thinking about what he heard. What does Yifan means? Did Yixing get hurt healing Lay? "What were they talking about? "He finally asks. "Yifan sounds mad. "

"Oh he is mad. Yixing's being mad and and irrational. "Jongin answers from where he's seated at the table, munching on his food. He looks somewhat pale. 

"What do you mean? "

"He thought it's a good idea to give his blood to your friend. Now he's too weak and we don't have any resource to help him. That stupid healer. I regretted helping him. "

Suho's shocked. Yixing gave his blood to Lay? Was Lay's blood loss really that bad? But more importantly... "What's resource? "

"Resource is our life source. It's the thing that keeps us alive. Usually it's our soulmate. But since neither of us have our soulmate anymore, we depend on the crystal Junmyeon managed to save before our dimension is destroyed. But it won't last forever, we have to find another resource since the crystal is losing its power. Yifan is mad because he can't afford to give more resource to Yixing for him to heal better since there are 5 more people who depends on it. "Jongin explains.

Suho is quiet for a while but then he asks. "who's Junmyeon?"

This time, Jongdae interrupts. "You've said too much, Jongin. You're still delirious. Go back to sleep. "

Jongin obeys as he leaves his half eaten food and walks away, not answering Suho's question. 

"Sorry about that. Jongin's sick after he got home last night. Probably used too much power. "Jongdae says. 

"Who's Junmyeon? "Suho repeats but Jongdae doesn't answer as Yixing enters the kitchen with Shixun 's help. Suho gasp at the sight of the healer. He looks horrible. If Jongin's face is pale, Yixing 's way paler. It is as if there's not even a drop of blood in his body. 

"Good evening, Suho. "Yixing greets him with just as much enthusiasm once he laid his eyes on Suho, flashing his dimpled smile. "I healed Lay. He'll be fine. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Thanks for subscribing too.. please leave a comment, it helps me to write more😄😄😐