Break Down

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"Give Suho back! Don't you even dare lay a hand on him! Once I get you, you'll wish you're never born! "Lay's voice come screaming through the phone as Yixing holds it away from his ear. He's grateful that he chose to leave the living room or else Suho would have heard his best friend 's voice. "Tell me! Where's Suho?! "Lay continues yelling when Yixing stayed silent. 

Yixing finally grabs a handkerchief from somewhere and cover his mouth to muffle his identical voice. "You answered wrongly. You don't deserve a clue. "

"Do you think I care about that?! Just freaking give Suho back! Don't you dare hurt him! "Lay threatens, his voice cracking at the end. 

"And who are you to tell me that? You never care about him enough. You never appreciate him. You treat him like trash when he did everything he could for you. Do you think you deserve him? "Yixing asks calmly and he can hear that Lay has started sobbing. 

"Please don't hurt him... Give him back to us... I'll take care of him, I swear... "Lay begs, unable to control himself any longer. 

This time, Yixing doesn't reply. He merely ends the call and throws the phone to his bed. "Stupid human. "

 

 

Lay ignores the banging on the door as he cries, clutching his chest tightly. He feels like it is all his fault. If only he stopped Suho from leaving... If only he followed him instead of listening... He's drown in his own miserable thoughts that he's not even aware when Xiumin and Tao kicked the door open. 

"Lay! "Luhan dashed forward and envelopes him in a tight hug. "He's bleeding! Lay's bleeding! Get me a towel! Anything! Come on! Faster! "Luhan panicked upon seeing the bloody gash over his hands and arms from where he has thrown the bedside lamp, picture frames, alarm clock:anything he gets his hands on, really, which is why the room is in complete mess. 

But that's not important now. What's important is the fact that Lay's bleeding and he has hemophilia which means it isn't going to stop soon if they don't get him medical help. Luhan I almost hyperventilating when he realises that Lay's face has gotten paler and his breathing weaker. 

Luckily, Kris comes to the rescue as he grabs the now unconscious Lay from Luhan. "Someone get the car started! "He orders and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Sehun reaches for the car key simultaneously. "No, Soo. You stay here. Xiumin-hyung please follow us. Yeol, you drive. Sehun, get mine and Lay's wallet. We're gonna need his ID card. "The Exo-M's leader efficiently gives instruction as he grabs Chen's stray jacket to cover Lay's body before running out of their dorm, trusting that the others would know what to do. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading~I'm sorry it's really short but I have a lot of homeworks to do... please leave a comment and tell me what you think.. it motivates me to write more...