They Broke My Heart

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Sometimes, Suho wonders if the company made the right decision of letting him debut, making him the leader of his group. He wonders how he even calls himself the leader when none of the member actually listen to him. Like now. His throat is sore from yelling to stop them from killing each other.Namely Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. 

"Come on, guys. Stop it. It's too early for this. "He tries to talk but their yellings drowns his voice. Groaning, he ran his hands through his messy bed hair. It was supposed to be their day off but it seems like he won't be getting any more sleep with the situation he is in. 

"I'll buy you a new one, Soo. Just throw that a way. "He tries coaxing when Kyungsoo still won't let Chanyeol go for accidentally bleaching his favourite shirt. 

"Really? "Kyungsoo asks and Suho nods half heartedly. "Thanks, hyung! "he says as he finally let go of the headlock he holds upon a certain giant rapper, walking away just like that. 

Chanyeol coughs,giving Suho a grateful look for saving his life. Again. 

"Please be more careful next time. I can't afford to have someone die over a shirt. "

"I'll try."Chanyeol says with his infamous smile and Suho can only sigh at that. 

He was about to return to his room and see if he can fall back asleep when Sehun comes running. 

"Hyung, I want bubble tea. "the maknae says. 

"Then go and buy it. "

"But I can't go out."

"Why can't you? "

"I had a bet with Kai. Whoever steps outside first have to wash the dishes for a week."

"Can't you guys bet over something more reasonable? And why is it me that always becomes the victim of your bets? "

"Please, hyung? "Sehun pleads, pouting a little. He knows Suho can never say no to his aegyo. He learns from the best anyway. *cough*tao*cough* 

Suho sighs. "Fine. "He admits defeat as he enters his room, this time to get his wallet. 

 

 

"Where are you going? "Lay, who is sitting in the living room, asks. 

"Buy bubble tea. "

"Sehun? "Suho nods. "Want me to go?"Lay offers but Suho shakes his head. He knows how tired his best friend is. He just got home after filming a variety show in China. "Sure? "Nods. "Okay then. Be careful."Lay reminds as Suho puts on his shoes. 

Seriously, among the members, only Lay listens to everything he said. He never talks back and he has always been so sweet and thoughtful. Suho couldn't even think how he would manage without Lay.

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading~please leave a comment & tell me what u think.