Stay

The Case Of The Missing Leader

All 11 of them are gathered in Lay's ward. The dancer has gotten much better than yesterday and he'll be discharged soon enough. 

"Come on, hyung. Eat some more. "Baekhyun urges, trying to spoon feed Lay when the elder stopped eating. 

"I'm full. But it's really good. Thanks, Baek. "Yixing declines but still compliments the food because he knows how much effort they had put into it. 

Baekhyun pouts but nods anyway. 

"Chen, I'm sorry I messed our room. I'll clean it once I get home. "Lay apologises, feeling guilty for the mess he has made during his outburst. 

"No, it's okay. Don't worry about it. "Chen assures with a smile just as his phone rings with Baekhyun's 'kaebsong', indicating a new message. "It's them. "He announces and dread fills the room. 

-Second question. Who in Exo does Suho trust the most? You have 10 minutes to answer. P/S:Take care of Lay. We don't want Suho to be worried. -

"Does that means Suho-hyung knows about what happened?  Did they tell him? "Kai asks out loud. 

"They probably did. To scare him. "Luhan answers grudgingly. 

"Time is ticking, guys. Answer the question. "Kyungsoo reminds them. 

"It's between Kris-hyung, Lay-hyung and Xiumin-hyung. "Sehun tells them. He knows about it since he is the leader's roommate. 

"Xiumin-hyung. "Lay says confidently. "Suho trust Xiumin-hyung the most. Trust me. "

 

 

"They replied. "Bai Xian says as he lightly shake Yixing awake. 

Yixing groggily opens his eyes. "Who? "He asks, pulling the blanket closer as he's shivering. 

"They said it's Xiumin. "Bai Xian informs, passing the phone over. 

Yixing cracks a smile as he replies the message along with a picture of the area they are at as a reward. It's a clue but it won't be enough for them to know their exact location. 

"Was it right? "

"Yes. "

"It's okay. They'll treat him better once this is over. "Bai Xian coax and Yixing merely sigh in response. 

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. 

"Come in. "Bai Xian answers as Yixing is already half asleep again. 

Suho's head poked in before he enters. It is his first time being in Yixing's room and it amuses him how ever thing is blue. Literally. "Is he sleeping? "He asks and Bai Xian nods. 

Suho notices the phone in Yixing's limp hand so he picks it up before Bai Xian could stop him. He silently reads through the conversations Yixing had with s and weirdly, he's not even angry. Somehow, he appreciates what Yixing did. 

After knowing that Yixing was willing to let himself be drained of his own blood for someone he barely knows, just because Suho asked him to, Suho believes that he's a good person. He has thought deeply about it and has con to the conclusion that Yixing and his friends are good people who have no I'll intention towards him or s. They, as they've said countless of time, are merely trying to help. And now Suho has decided that he will let them. He won't fight. 

"You won't hurt any of my members, right? "

"Of course not. We just teased them. "Bai Xian answers quickly. 

"Then you can have it your way. I'll stay... until my members come and get me. If they want to, that is."Suho has made up his mind. The people here wants him more than s do. It won't hurt if he stays for a while, right? 

"Thanks, really. You don't know how much it means to me. "Yixing have his eyes open now. He looks relieved and grateful. 

"But when--if they come to get me, you have to let me go. Don't hold me back because I don't belong here. I trust you so don't betray me. "

Yixing nods. Now he have to think of a way to make sure  Exo doesn't come to retrieve their leader. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors... please leave a comment or else I won't update. Hehe just kidding~😉😉😉but do comment and I'll try to update faster  (I have exams and I shouldn't be writing but I'll try to if I have the motivation )thank you~