Faith

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Chen is woken up from his sleep by Lay's loud voice. Groaning, he opens his eyes and rolls over to look at his roommate. 

"Hyung, are you alright? "He aska sleepily but he doesn't receive any answer except for Lay's incoherent words. "Wake up, hyung. You're dreaming. "He says as he gently shake the dancer awake. 

Lay's eyes snap open as he sits upon his bed, panting heavily as if he was running. 

"Nightmare? "Chen asks, holding out a glass of waterfor him to take but he refused. Instead, he reaches for his phone and frantically tries calling someone. "Who do you want to call? "

"Them. "

Chen sighs. "You know we can't. We've tried it before. Even the police tried but we couldn't reach them not even track the number. "

"I called them before. I talked to one of them. "

Chen carefully takes the phone away from Lay. "Look at me, hyung. "He orders and Lay slowly looks up and make eye contact with the main vocalist. "Did you have a bad dream? "

Lay nods. 

"What was it about? "

"Suho. He left us. He wanted to stay with them. "

"Suho-hyung won't do that. He's our leader. He knows we need him. He won't leave us so don't worry, okay? Have faith in him. "

"But what if he's tired of us?  Like what they said in the video, we always hurt his feelings knowing it . What if he hates us now? What if he decides that he likes it better with them? "Lay is at the brink of another breakdown as he already  have tears in his eyes. 

Chen quickly pulled the elder into his embrace and rocks them back and forth, hoping that it can calm him down.  He admits that he's been thinking of the same thing too since they watched the video but he trust Suho too much to even consider that it is Suho who refused to come back to them. 

Suho won't do that, right? 

 

 

Yixing is sitting quietly at one side of the couch as he watches Suho and Jongdae talking and laughing about something with a warm heart when Jongin's voice reaches his ears. 

"Yixing! "Yixing turns around only to have his phone flying straight towards him. Luckily he's fast enough to catch it before it hits his face. 

"Yah! What's that for?! "he scolds playfully as Shixun and Jongin high-fived each other. 

"Someone called! "Jongin informs before disappearing, taking Shixun with him. 

True enough, Yixing's phone is ringing as there is an incoming call from the now familiar number. He let out a heavy sigh. 'Won't this stupid human just give up already? '

"Why didn't you answer? Who is it? "Suho suddenly peeks at him in curiosity. 

"Your member. Do you want me to? "Yixing asks and Suho nods so the former picks his phone up when it rings for the second time. 

"Listen carefully. We're not gonna let you take Suho. We'll find him. "The caller says without even greeting him first. 

"Oh? But what if he wants to stay? "

"Why would he want to? You kidnapped him. "

"But he do want to. He's having good time with us. "

"He'll never do that. "Lay refuses to believe. 

"Do you need a proof? I'll let you talk to him. "Yixing hands over the phone to Suho who hesitantly takes it. 

"Suho? Are you there? "Lay asks quickly, eager to hear his bestfriend's voice. 

"Hi,Lay. "Suho never realises it before but he really miss Lay's voice, eventhough it's almost exactly identical to Yixing's, there's just something that differentiates them. 

"Thank goodness! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? "Lay asks in pure concern and Suho feels guilty for making him worry when he's absolutely fine. 

"I'm alright. They treat me well, don't worry. How are you? The others? Is everyone okay? "

"We're not okay. We miss you. We want you back. Do you know where you are? "

"Please take care of yourselves. Don't worry about me, I'm fine but I don't know where I am. "

"We'll find you and take you home, I promise. "

"Okay. I trust you. "Silence. 

"Suho, I'm sorry. "

"It's not your fault. Don't be. "Suho coax. 

"Yes it is. If only I stopped you or come with you that day, this would never happen. "

"You were only listening to me, and I'm thankful for that. "

"Is it true... what he said? That you wanted to stay with them? "Lay finally gathers the courage to ask. 

"It is. I'll stay until you come and get me, if you want to. "

"They brainwashed you, did they? "Lay sighs. "Of course we'll come get you. Just hang on. Don't give up on us. "

"Maybe they did, but it's okay. Besides, I never give up. Especially not on you. I trust you. "Suho have a fond smile on his face when he said that and it makes Yixing's blood boil. He immediately takes the phone away. 

"There. You heard it yourself. He wants to stay with us. "Yixing says harshly. 

"Yes, but only because you brainwashed him. He said he'll be waiting for us to come get him and we will. No matter what it takes, we'll come and get him back. He have faith in us as we do in him. "

"Fine by me. But I won't be giving you any clue anymore. You'll have to figure it out yourself. If you can. "Yixing ends the call without waiting for Lay's reply. 

Suho continues his conversation with Jongdae, oblivious to Yixing's suddenly very foul mood. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. Thank you so much for the subscribers, upvoters and especially  commenters~