Sulking

The Case Of The Missing Leader

Xiumin and Luhan has come home from playing soccer later that evening to a gloomy atmosphere. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are trying to coax the crying Baekhyun and Kai while Sehun sits awkwardly on the floor, not knowing what to do. Kris, Tao and Chen who just came home as well looks confused and concerned. 

"He still won't answer."Lay announces as he wanders back into the living room, still holding his phone. 

"What happened? "Luhan asks, taking a seat next to Sehun who starts talking immediately. 

"So he's sulking? But seriously? Why would you even read his journal? "Xiumin wonders out loud once Sehun finished. 

"W-we were just curious. Hyung always hide that thing from us... "Kai sobs harder. 

"Sometimes I wonder how old you really are "Lay grunts, grabbing his coat. 

"Where are you going? "Kris asks. 

"Find him, of course. He's all alone out there, probably crying like these two. "

"Maybe he just need to cool down? Suho-hyung won't leave us. He'll be back. "Tao speaks up but his expression shows his real feeling. 

"He's had enough time. He left this morning and it's evening now. He should be back. "Lay says. He knows Tao is right. Suho would always come back to them. He's their leader. He won't leave them. But there's something gnawing his heart, urging him to go fond that best friend of his. 

"I'll come with you. "Kris offers. Chen stands up as well. 

"Kaja."

"I want to go too. "Sehun and Tao say simultaneously but Kris shakes his head and turns to Xiumin. 

"Hyung, please look after them. I'll call you when we find him. "Just like that, the three Exo-M members leave in search of their leader. 

 

 

Suho wasn't far from their home. He's just sitting there, at the park, under the shady tree. He wasn't even planning to leave the neighborhood. He just needs some time to clear his mind. He knows he shouldn't be reacting th way he is but he couldn't help it. He feels betrayed. They never respect him the way they respect Kris and he's seriously offended. 

After about two hours, his phone starts ringing. Lay. He chooses to ignore it. Then Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Sehun call. He ignores them as well as he put his phone in silent mode. He knows sooner or later they'll find him. He shifted a little, scooting away from the now glaring sunlight an closed his eyes, his diary clutched in his arms. Surely a nap wouldn't hurt. He's tired from crying anyway. Soon, he falls asleep, oblivious to the red hooded figure staring at him from afar with a creepy smile. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.