Memory

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"What happened to Suho? Where are you taking him? "Yifan asks when Yixing comes out of his room carrying Ana unconscious Suho in his arms. 

"I'm taking him back to s. "Yixing informs them causing D. O and Han to look at each other secretly since only they know about Suho's willingness to sacrifice himself. 

"What about Junmyeon? "D. O asks, glancing at Suho's bedroom where Junmyeon is currently in. 

Yixing smirk. "I thought you said you don't care if I die? "

"Yixing, listen. Suho told me and D. O that we can take his life to cure Junmyeon. He said it himself. We didn't force him. "Han knows he promised Suho not to tell Yixing but he doesn't think Junmyeon will be happy knowing Yixing died for him after all his efforts to keep Yixing safe. 

"Don't you think I've already know about it? Of course Suho would say that, his heart is more pure than yours or D. O's. He wouldn't even think of killing another person even if it is for the sake of someone important. "Yixing says grudgingly, purposely hurting their feelings. 

"I'll kill myself for Junmyeon over and over again if that's what it takes, Yixing. But I'm not his cure. "D. O says, tears gathering in his eyes at the harsh words. 

Jongin steps closer and hugs his soulmate. "That wasn't necessary. "He says as he glares at Yixing. 

"Wait! When did Suho said that? "Shixun suddenly asks. 

"A few days ago. "Han answers. 

"Days ago? And you didn't even bother telling us? Not even me? "

"Don't fight. It doesn't matter if Suho offered himself or not because I'm not going to let him be killed. When I took him, my intention was to help him. I even promised s to keep him happy. But now that I wouldn't be able to do that, it's better if he returns to s. They should have learnt their lesson now. "Yixing says. "Anyway, I want you to erase Suho's memory about us, Han. About everything that happened here. "

"Why should I do that? "Han asks, obviously hurt by Yixing's words earlier too. 

"Don't you wanna fulfill my last wish? You're not gonna see me anymore after all this."

Han frowns at that but he slowly reaches out and places his hand on Suho's head and closes his eyes. 

"Just do what I asked, don't try anything funny. "Yixing warns, holding Suho closer. Even in his unconscious state, Suho's face still contorts in pain at the invasion of his mind and memory. 

"He won't even remember you now. "Han informs when he finally pulls away. 

Yixing nods eventhough it hurts him a lot to know that. "Thank you. "he says sincerely. "Let's go, Jongin. "

"I don't think so. Maybe we should change our plan. "Jongin seems troubled. 

"What do you mean? Why? "Yixing panics a little. What if Jongin changes his mind and decides to agree with D. O to kill Suho? 

"s. Some of them are here. "Jongin informs. Since he is the one who put up the walls, he knows when someone goes through them. 

"That's impossible. "Yifan says. 

Han closes his eyes, trying to confirm Jongin's word using his power. "A helicopter crashed near the shore. "He tells them. 

Yixing's eyes widen. "Damn it! They're probably hurt! "He carefully laid Suho down on a nearby couch. "No one touch him. I'll be back soon. "He says as he grabs Jongin. 

"Take me to them. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Sorry for the short chapter, too. Thanks for giving your opinion, commenting  and subscribing. I hope I don't dissapoint you. please leave a comment and tell me what you think~ 😄😄😄