Members

The Case Of The Missing Leader

It has been 3 days since Suho left the dorm. There's still no news from him. The members has tried contacting him but if course he wouldn't answer or even reply to their text. He won't even give them a chance to apologize. As bad as it is for the members, it's even worse for Lay, who've changed so much due to Suho's absence. 

"Lay, can you come out now? "Xiumin calls out into the dark room. 

"Why? "Comes Lay's small voice. 

"We have a schedule soon. You need to get ready. "

Silence. 

"I've tried asking the manager if you can stay home but--"

"It's okay, hyung. I'll be out in a while. "Lay assured although he sounds anything but convincing. 

"Alright then. "Xiumin sigh in relief as he leaves the room. 

A few minutes later, Lay comes out of his and Chen's shared room,skin a bit pale and dark circles under his eyes. 

"Ge, come eat with me. "Tao invites once he saw him. 

Lay shakes his head slightly. "I'm not hungry, Tao. You eat, okay? "he refuses, taking a seat on the couch as he waits for the members to finish whatever they're doing. 

"How can you not be hungry, hyung? I couldn't even remember when was the last time I saw you eat."Sehun complains. 

Before Lay could answer him, Kris speaks up in a leader-like tone. "Get here and eat something, Lay. Suho would hate to see you like this. "

Lay's head snaps towards him as his expression hardened. "What do you know, ge? I'm sure he wouldn't even care even if I die. "He says darkly. 

"Lay! "Kris exclaims in shock, he has never expected those words to come out from the sweetest and most innocent member of their group. 

"What? You're angry? But it's true. If he still cares about me, about us, he would never leave. Not without listening to my explanation. "

"Lay, that's not true. Suho's just --"

"No, ge. Don't defend him. He doesn't care about us anymore.  Face it. "

Lay's statements cause the Exo members to look at each other in fear. Is it true? But more importantly, if Lay no longer holds any trust in Suho, does that means that he hates him? 

 

 

Suho is sitting alone in his hotel room, staring at the tv which shows Exo's latest live performance. They seem to be doing well without him, just looking tired but that is to be expected if you're working under SMEnt. However, no matter how much he wants to ignore it, Suho couldn't miss the blank and unnatural expression on Lay's face. It's like his body is there, performing for the audience but his mind is elsewhere. 

Suddenly, there's a touch on Suho's shoulder causing him to jump and yelp in shock. He turns around to see 3 guys wearing face masks. He immediately recognise the one on the right. "Yixing? "He hesitantly asks, taking a few steps away from them. 

"Ah, you remember me. "The guy, Yixing, takes off his face mask, revealing his face which is unmistakably identical to Lay's. 

"What are you doing here? "Suho asks, somehow he's not even scared of them eventhough they just happened to appear in his locked hotel room out of nowhere. Maybe it's because deep down, he knows they mean no harm to him. 

"Just visiting you. How are you doing? "The one in the middle, who have tanned skin, answers. 

"I'm doing great. "Suho assures, gesturing for him to take off his mask in which he eagerly obeys. 

"Where are your members? "The only one whose face is still covered asks and Suho couldn't help but think how his voice is strangely really familiar. 

"What members? I don't have any member. "Suho answers quite harshly, motioning for him to reveal his face as well. The guy obeys and once his face is revealed, Suho stares at him in shock. 

"Why--"

"Well, we have the same faces as your members so it's only fair if someone have the same face as you. "Yixing explains and it makes sense to Suho so he nods. "Anyway, why are you alone? Where are your members? "Yixing repeats the question Junmyeon asked before. 

Didn't you hear me? I said I don't have any members! "Suho half yells as he feels his anger bubbling. 

Jongin and Yixing are taken aback by Suho's response while Junmyeon frowns. Junmyeon gently grabs Suho's hand and pushes him to sit down  on the bed. 

"Did you fight with them? "Junmyeon asks in a really concerned voice. Suho turns his head away, refusing to answer him. 

"What happened? Did they hurt you? "Yixing somewhat sounds panicked. 

"Why should I tell you anything? Why do you even care? "Suho shot back. 

"Of course we care, Suho. We used to be good friends. It's just you who doesn't remember. "Junmyeon explains but Suho doesn't seem to trust him. "Do you want your memory back? "

"You can do that? "

"Of course. It was us who took your memory after all. "Junmyeon confess causing Suho to look at him in disbelief. 

"Then give it back to me. "Suho demands. 

Junmyeon nods. "Jongin, bring Han here, please. "He instructs and Jongin disappear just like that. However, he reappears after a few minutes with someone who looks like Luhan. 

"Suho, this is Han, our telepath. "Junmyeon introduces him and Han gives Suho a small smile. Now that both Junmyeon and Yixing are fine, he has absolutely no reason to hate or even dislike Suho. So why not be friends? 

"So you want your memory back? "Han asks and Suho nods. "I can do that but it's going to be rather painful. It's better if you go to sleep first. "Han suggests and before Suho can say anything, Yixing has planted a kiss on his forehead, sending him off to the dream land. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Sorry for not updating for so long, too. I've been really busy. I hope didn't disappoint you. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think ~😄😄😄