Yixing

The Case Of The Missing Leader

It has been a week since Junmyeon is healed and he's getting impatient. He wants Yixing to wake up, he wants Yixing to talk to him, to respond to him but no, Yixing's still 'sleeping '. 

"I'm strong enough now. Let me wake him up, please. "Junmyeon pleads for the second time that day. 

Taozi sighs. It hurts him to see Junmyeon so fragile like this. This isn't how it should be. Junmyeon should be the one giving permission, telling them what to do, deciding what's best, leading them but that's not how it is now. "Are you sure? "He asks and Junmyeon nods eagerly. "Alright. Come on. "Taozi finally gives up. "You know what to do. "He says when they enter the room Yixing is in. 

Junmyeon approaches the bed and sits down. He bends forward and kisses Yixing's forehead. "Wake up, Xing. I miss you. "He whispers, slowly pulling Yixing into his arms, letting him have his energy. There is still no response for a while but after a few moments, there's a sharp intake of breath and Yixing starts coughing. "Xing, I'm here. Open your eyes. "Junmyeon urges. 

Yixing slowly opens his eyes. "Junmyeon? "He calls out, voice rough from lack of use. 

"I'm here. How are you feeling? "

Yixing smiles. "You're alive... "

"I am. Thanks to you. "

The others come into the room as well when Taozi tells them that Yixing has wake up. Upon seeing them, Junmyeon suddenly stands up and bow deeply. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. "He says, face red in embarrassment as the memories of the past week hit him. It seems that Yixing's presence has brought back the real him. 

"What are you sorry for? "Yifan asks in confusion. 

Junmyeon's face goes even redder. "I'm sorry for the way I acted for the past few days up until today. I haven't been myself. Please forgive me. "His voice cracks and he sounds like he's going to cry. 

"It's okay. We understand. What's important is that you're back now and so does Yixing. Right, guys? "Han quickly assures, not wanting their leader to shed anymore tear. The others quickly express their agreement and Junmyeon can finally smile in relief. 

'Everything's fine now, isn't it? '

 

 

Lay has told the members about everything that happened at the island and also about the kidnappers who somehow look exactly like them. Eventhough it's quite unbelievable for them since they didn't witness it with their own eyes, they know they should trust Lay because he never lies. Lay also told them that Suho remembers nothing about getting mad at Baekhyun and Kai or getting kidnapped. He has asked not to tell him about it and they are more than willing to listen. They even go as far as telling the media and fans to not mention about it to not aggravate any trauma to Suho. 

As for Suho himself,he's given a week off by the company for absolutely no reason, at least not for him. Maybe he was sick really badly since s are also acting really weird. They are always fussing over him and being overly affectionate to him. It's nice but sometimes it scares him too. 

Right now, Suho, Lay, Sehun and Chen are at a shopping complex. It was Suho who wanted to go out and the three of them just tag along, not that Suho minds anyway. 

"I'm going to the toilet for a while. "Suho says when they're having lunch at a fast food restaurant.

"Do you want me to come with you? "Lay asks innocently, he's worried that something bad might happen if he let Suho out of his sight again. 

Suho's face turn red. "No! I'm not a kid! "He whines before quickly rushing away, not giving  Lay any chance to follow him. 

After coming out of the toilet, Suho washes his hands and that's when someone suddenly comes in and uses the tap next to his. 

"How are you doing, Suho? "The newcomer, a guy with black hair suddenly asks. 

Suho looks at him in surprise but he can't see the guy's face since he's wearing a face mask. "Pardon? "Suho asks, wondering if he misheard or did the guy just talk to him. 

"It's good to see you again. I see that your members treat you well now. That's good. "the guy turns to look at Suho but only his blue eyes are visible. 

"Do I know you? "Suho asks, truly confused. 

"You used to. Anyway, you're right. I still love Junmyeon, more than anything. I realised it thanks to you."the guy reaches out to caress Suho's hair and Suho is too surprised to do anything so he just let him. 

"Who are you? "

"I'm Yixing, Suho. The healer. Lay knows me. "The guy says. "Alright. I have to go now. Take care, okay? "He gives Suho a kiss on the forehead and a tight hug before leaving. 

Suho stayed where he is for a few moments, still processing what just happened. "Yixing? He's so weird... "He mutters to himself as he finally leaves the toilet, making a mental note to ask Lay about it since the guy said Lay knows him. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Thanks for commenting and subscribing too... I hope i didn't dissapoint you. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think ~😄😄😄