Take My Life

The Case Of The Missing Leader

"Suho, listen. I'm not gonna kill you, I swear. Please trust me. "Junmyeon desperately tries to convince Suho. 

"He's not but I probably will. "D. O interrupts. 

"I'm not letting you touch Suho. "Yixing says quietly but with so much seriousness. 

"If you don't want me to, then you should heal Junmyeon. I don't care if you die because it's Junmyeon we all need. He's our leader, not you. "D. O suggests. He doesn't care how cruel he sounded because he knows he's saying the truth. 

"If you let Yixing die healing me, it's the same as killing me. I won't be able to live knowing that he's dead because of me. "Junmyeon says sternly. 

"That's not a problem. I can just erase your memory about him. "Han says. 

"Do it, then. I'll make sure you see how I lose myself. It's Yixing who made me what I am. If you take him away from me, I won't be the same person I am right now. I'll no longer be capable of being you leader nor will I ever be the same Junmyeon anymore. I'll be alive but as a shell of a person I used to be. Is that what you want? "Junmyeon challenges him. 

No one says anything as they process what they've just heard. Suddenly the water from the pool emerges and moves towards Junmyeon before going back where it belong, this time taking Junmyeon along. 

"Junmyeon! "Suho calls out in panic as he lunges to grab Junmyeon but Yixing held him back. "He's gonna drown! "Suho says desperately, wondering if Yixing really doesn't care if Junmyeon die. 

"He's not. The water is easing his pain. "Yixing explains just as Junmyeon's body disappear completely into the water. Suho manages to see the droplets of tears running down Yixing's face as the healer slowly let go of him and walks back into the house. 

 

 

2 days have passed since D. O and Han told them about why Junmyeon left. No one has talked about it yet they can feel the thick tension between Yixing, D. O and Han. As for Suho, he looks like he's waiting for a death sentence to fall upon him by the way he always looks so distant. 

But little does they know what is actually going on in his mind. Suho is actually envious of Junmyeon's feeling for Yixing. The sacrifice Junmyeon made just to make sure Yixing stays safe. The years they've spent away from each other. The pain Junmyeon endured all by himself. It touched Suho how deep Junmyeon's love is but Yixing fails to see it. Suho has decided that he's going to make Yixing realise how important Junmyeon is. He believes that deep down, Yixing still loves Junmyeon because they're meant to be together. Suho is going to help them get back together even if it means losing his life. 

 

 

Junmyeon has started coughing out blood on the fifth day. Suho helplessly watches as Taozi and Yifan try their best to help him but nothing works anymore. The water doesn't give much effect and Junmyeon's body has rejected the energy given by the crystal since the third day, which is why he is so weak. 

Yixing makes no attempt to help as he has locked himself in his room, not that Junmyeon would let him help anyway. And that is when Suho made up his mind. 

Suho approaches Han and D. O who are sitting together at the front yard as they try to get away from the painful noises Junmyeon made. 

"You can take my life. "Suho offers, causing Han and D. O to look at him in surprise. "But I have two wishes. "

"What is it? "D. O asks. 

"One, you have to tell my members that I'm sorry for leaving them. "

"Two? "Han prompts when Suho doesn't continue. 

"Two, you have to make sure that Yixing will learn to love Junmyeon again. Can you promise me that? "

"Of course. Yixing have always love Junmyeon, he's just blinded by you. Once you're gone, he'll surely love Junmyeon again. "Han assures, being telephatic as he is. 

Suho nods. "Fair enough. "

"Does Yixing know about this? "D. O asks and Suho shakes his head. 

"Don't tell him. "He pleads. "Ah, I have one more wish. "

"Just say it. I'm willing to do anything as long as Junmyeon can have his cure."Han says. 

"Can you please, personally, tell one of my members, the one who have the same face as Yixing, that I love him? "Suho requests. 

"You mean Lay? "

"Yes, Lay. Tell Lay that I love him. I've always love him. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading ~Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Thanks for commenting and subscribing. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. It makes me update faster ~😄😄😄