Number #45

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

We were over excited as we could see Infinite especially Minjun. She discovered that she loves YaDong couple when she browsed through my laptop.

“I can’t wait to see YaDong couple. They are so cute!” she giggled.

*She starts to fan girl now.* I sighed and looked at the eager Minjun. We reached at the counter and showed our tickets. “This is your lucky number. Hope you will get lucky. Fighting!” the girl said.

“Yah Minjun, what she’s means with lucky number?” I asked. “Molla. Kaja! We should get in now because the concert will start soon. Come on.” She screamed. Some people stared at us and I started to bow. “Mianhae, she’s too excited.” I smiled sheepishly and chased her. We sat in front of the stage. First come first serve right?

“Yah Minjun. Why are you too excited? I thought that you are not Inspirit?” “Who says that I am not Inspirit? Watch this.” She opened her iPad and showed YaDong Forever. “Aish. You are too much Minjun.” I shook my head and waited for the concert.

The lamps started to dim and the fans started to screamed. Infinite went to the stage and once again, the fans screamed more loudly. *I bet they have sore throat tomorrow.* I smirked and watched the show. My heart started to race when I saw L oppa came to the stage with his charismatic yet mysterious look. “Yah ~~~~~, your mysterious L over there. I see him” Minjun squealed. I smiled.*Is he remembered me? I guess not.* We sang along with them continuously.

Until then, Sunggyu flashed his cute smile. “We have good news for Inspirit. We will have a session that is Granted-Your-Wish-With-Infinite. One of our members will pick a number. Only a number. Therefore, a lucky Inspirit will come to this stage and tell the wish. Are you guys ready?” Sunggyu said and the fans started to scream.

I saw L oppa went to pick a number in a box. I wished that number would be me. “So our Myungsoo has the number. Yah Myungsoo, show it to fans.” Sungyeol said. I closed my eyes and hope that would be me.

“The number is #45.” L oppa said simply. I looked at my number. I got #35. *Maybe it is not my luck.* I sighed. All of sudden Minjun screamed. “~~~~~~, I got #45. Kyah!!” she screamed happily. I smiled. *At least my friend had it.* Sunggyu saw Minjun. “So here our lucky Inspirit. Come up here.” Sunggyu said as he held his hand out to Minjun. He probably doesn’t see me.

Once Minjun up there, the fans started to scream. I shouted happily for her. “So what’s your name and which member do you like most?” asked Woohyun. “MY name is Ying Minjun and I like the most is YaDong couple.” She squealed. All the members looked at Hoya and Dongwoo. Both of them blushed and scratched their heads. “So Minjun, what is your wish?” ask Sungjong happily.

Minjun flashed her famous smirked.

 *I bet that she’s up to something*

“My wish is…” she said as she looked at me and winked.

*…And it is not good.*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

This FF will End soon.T__T.. I will start doing my next FF after this FF ended.. Hope that you will read it too.. :)

&

One More Thing..

WHO ARE GOING TO MYNAME FANSIGNING + GUNWOO BIRTHDAY PARTY?????

I ENVY YOU.. DO TELL ME HOW'S THE EVENT OKAY??