He Knows

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

Hey oppa, how’s your day today? Any problem?” I asked. He shook his head. “Nah. Everything’s under control.” He said.

L oppa and I chatted happily. We shared many stories together. Now I knew how he is living with the others. He really loved it.

“So ~~~~~, can I ask you something.” “What is it oppa?” I smiled. “Well, do you have a boyfriend? I just asking because why you didn’t go for him like you go for me? I’m just being curious. That’s all. It’s okay if you didn’t want to answer it.” He said.

“I have one.” I said. He frowned. “but we broke up because he cheat on me. So now we are being good friend.” He sighed in relief I guess.

“But why are you still being a good friend after what he had done to you? Why do you not hate him?” I shook my head. “No. I don’t hate him. Maybe both of us didn’t match together. Even my mom said that.” I said. “Wow. You lucky to have a mom like that. So where’s your mom now?” he asked me. I said and looked up to the ceiling. “She’s now up there watching me and my handsome oppa.” I said.

“O-oppa?” he stuttered. “Yup. My best brother ever. He’s great.” I sighed as my tears slid down to my face. I twisted my fingers against my chest. “I-I really missed him.” I stiffened. “It’s okay. You have me right?” he assured me. My face creased into a grin. “Thanks L oppa.”

L POV

“So ~~~~~, can I ask you something.” I asked her. “What is it oppa?” “Well, do you have a boyfriend? I just asking because why you didn’t go for him like you go for me? I’m just being curious. That’s all. It’s okay if you didn’t want to answer it.”  reassured her. *Damn. Why should I ask her that question? Stupid me.*

“I have one.” She said. I frowned.*See L. She already has one. Now, you hurt.* “but we broke up because he cheat on me. So now we are being good friend.” I looked at her. *Seems like I have chance to make her as mine* I sighed in relief.

“So-” someone interrupted mine. “Hey L” I looked at the door. “G-Gyu hyung. H-How do you get in here? I locked the door.” I stuttered. Panic leapt inside my chest. *What should I do* “I have a spared keys remember?” Gyu hyung said. I mentally slapped my cheeks. He closed the door and locked it.

All of us stayed silent until Gyu hyung cleared his throat.”You don’t want to introduce this girl to me L? Aish how could you.” Gyu hyung stomped his feet. ~~~~~ and I looked at each other. “Y-You can see her hyung.” “Hey you, think you can hide it from me? I’m Sunggyu The Great. You can’t hide anything from me okay.” he grinned. I looked at ~~~~~ and she giggled.

“So what’s your name again cutie?” Gyu hyung asked ~~~~~ as he let out his hand as if he wanted to shake hand with ~~~~~. I rolled my eyes. “Hyung..” “Okay. I know. Jeez.” ~~~~~ giggled. “My name is Kang ~~~~~ but you can call me ~~~~~.” She said. “and I know you. You are Kim Sunggyu. The leader of Infinite. Also known as GrandpaGyu.” She added. I looked at ~~~~ and laughed hard. I clenched my stomach, “You’re the best ~~~~~. Daebak!” I laughed. Gyu hyung glared at me.

“Sorry oppa.” She smiled. Gyu hyung smiled at her,“It’s okay.-” “Yah Gyu and L, what are you doing in there. Woohyun cooked for us.” We all looked and smiled. “We talk again ~~~~~” I said. “Me too. This night okay.” I shoot a glare at Gyu hyung and went away. *He knows already*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------