Chapter 5 : The Past Pt 1

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

(Still in flashback)

Insoo oppa then grabbed Gunwoo oppa’s collar and yelled, “What the you Gunwoo. Do you realize what are you doing? How dare you!”I ran towards them and pushed Insoo oppa. “Oppa, it’s okay. We’re going home arasso?” I said to him. I had to smile even though my heart was shattered and torn apart. No matter what had happened I knew that maybe Gunwoo oppa has his reasons behind this.

“Jagiya, who are they? They are so annoying” the girl pouted and glared at me.*That’s it. I could not take this anymore.* I burst into tears and ran away. * How could you done this to me Gunwoo oppa. I trusted you all this time* I heard that Insoo oppa called me but I refused to. I want to be alone. I ran and ran until I reached at home.

 

--------------Meanwhile at the park-----------------

 

-No one POV-

“~~~~~~-ah! Wait for me!” Insoo called you. Nevertheless, you refused to turn around and keep running. Insoo sighed, “Thanks to you jerk. Listen up. I want you to stay away from my sister. Which that means, you have to break up with her. I don’t care. Never show your face in front of me because I’m ing sick of it. I’ll never forgive you unless ~~~~~ will.” He quickly went away.

JunQ and Chaejin looked at Gunwoo. “You really mess up this time hyung. Good luck with your new girl. In addition, stay away from ~~~~~. You make her hurt.” JunQ shook his head and went to ~~~~~’s house. Chaejin glared at the girl. “I’m going to kill you sooner or later because you already messed up with the ~~~~~ , the best noona ever!” he barked. The girl gulped and held Gunwoo’s arm.

Gunwoo knelt down. *Why I had done this to you?? I’m such a pabo. I love you ~~~~~~. Please accept me back. I really need you*. ‘Oppa, let’s go home. I scared.” The girl pouted. “Yah Soomi, let’s break up. And go home by yourself. I don’t need you anymore.” Gunwoo snarled and went off.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hunny's Korner :

Annyeong.. How's your day? Great? i want to update more but my sis always nagging me. hey.. is this story become day after day? T.T

I'm kinda sad because I had lost a subscriber.. T.T.. i want to update more coz the next chap is still in flashback.. arghhhh..=.=lll.. nunyte.. i need to clear my mind..

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Love, 

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe,

 

 

for you guys .. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WooGyu's Time <3