"Playing" with Infinite

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

-----After Show-----

L’s POV

“Hey hyungs, do you want to play Ouija Board?” Sungjong asked us while changing our outfits. *Is this maknae crazy? He wants to play with the spirit.* I grumbled. “What is Ouija board? Is it a fun game? I want to play!” Woohyun hyung exclaimed. “I want to play it too hyung!” Sungyeol screamed and jumping around.

I don’t feel right. *Oh boy. It is going to be disaster night* “You don’t know what is Ouija board is?” asked Sunggyu hyung. He seemed like he pissed off. Do not know why. Woohyun hyung shook his head. The others grumbled. He continued “Ouija board is also known as a spirit/fire key board or talking board, is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" and "goodbye" and various symbols and graphics. It is an indicator to indicate the spirit's message by spelling it out on the board during a séance. Participants place their fingers on the planchette and it moved about the board to spell out words. It-” “Okay! I understand it. Don’t elaborate more” Woohyun whined.

We all laughed. “So we want to play it or not?” Hoya hyung asked. The others remained silent until Sungjong raised his hand. “I want to play!” he smiled. “Me too!” sungyeol and woohyun beamed. “I want to know how it is work” Dongwoo raised his hand. Hoya hyung nodded. “Count me in” Gyu hyung said. “I thought that you don’t want to play this?” I asked. “Worth to try right?” he said and everyone looked at me as if they want me to play to. I sighed. “Okay but if something happen?” I asked. “Don’t worry. I know how to do it?” Sungjong grinned. I nodded.

“We will play it when we reached at the dorms.” Gyu hyung gave his opinion. “Nah hyung. We will play it at 12am. It will be fun,” Sungjong giggled. I rolled my eyes. I hope something bad will not happen. Woohyun and Sungyeol high-fived. *I don’t believe these two. They don’t know the pros and cons are they?* I sighed.

Your POV

*Ouija board? Sounds interesting. I had played it with Insoo oppa and others. Thank God, that Gunwoo oppa knew how to make it disappeared.* I giggled. All of sudden Myungsoo oppa turned around me. *Omo. He can see me?* he shrugged. “Maybe my imagination” he mumbled. I exhaled. *Thank God.* I thought and followed them into the van.

--At the dorm—

L’s POV

“Whoa. Finally we reach home I can see my pillow now.” Dongwoo oppa yawned. “Hey hyung! Don’t forget. We have to play it.” Sungjong oppa said. Dongwoo grumbled. “Okay! Are we going to play now?” Dongwoo whined. “Yup, But let me find that board first.” Sungjong said and went into his room. “Hey Sungyeol. You don’t know he hide it in your room?” I said. Sungyeol shook his head.

“I found it,” Sungjong screamed. He left his room and brings a board. There were numbers and alphabets in that board. “So, who’s going to start it?” Gyu hyung said. “We spin the bottle and the lucky one is going to be the first. Fair and square right?” Woohyun exclaimed. *Fair and square your . What if that bottle show to me* I thought. The others agreed with his stupid opinion.

He spanned the bottle. *I hope it will be not me* I prayed. Unluckily, the bottle stopped at me. I cursed myself. “So L, are you ready?” Hoya hyung said. I hesitated to answer but Sungyeol grabbed my hand and put my fingertips on the planchette and the others followed.

“L, ask the question. It will move by itself.” Sungjong said. I tried to find a question until an idea came through to my mind. “Who is the most handsome member in Infinite?” I said and all the faces looked at me. “What? I already asked it.” I said coolly. *I know all of them think that Woohyun is the most handsome but who knows.* I smirked. All the members waited the planchette to move and it move. It only moved to the word L. All of them shocked and I smirked. *Serves you right Namstar. It is my day today* I smirked. “Yah Sungjong, is this board okay?” Woohyun hyung asked and he seemed pissed off. The maknae just nodded. Then I heard someone giggled. I looked around me and nothing. *Am I crazy or did I heard something just now* I shook my head.

“Next question guys!” Yeollie beamed and all of us played it again.

Your POV

I watched the maknae entered his room and brought back a board. “I found it,” he screamed. “So, who’s going to start it?” I heard Sunggyu oppa said. “We spin the bottle and the lucky one is going to be the first. Fair and square right?” Woohyun exclaimed. *Well I hope the bottle will stop at L oppa.*I thought and sat beside L oppa.

Woohyun oppa spanned the bottle. Luckily, the bottle stopped at L oppa. He cursed himself and I grinned like a fool there. *Thank God, no one sees me.*. “So L, are you ready?” Hoya oppa said. L oppa hesitated to answer but Sungyeol oppa grabbed his hand and put his fingertips on the planchette and the others followed.

“L, ask the question. It will move by itself.” Sungjong said. “Who is the most handsome member in Infinite?” he said and all the faces looked at him. “What? I already asked it.” he said and smirked. All the members waited for the planchette to move. I smirked. *Let see Woohyun oppa’s face when he sees this.* I thought and placed my hands on the planchette. I moved it to the words L. “Yah Sungjong, is this board okay?” Woohyun oppa asked and he seemed pissed off. The maknae just nodded. *Poor Sungjongie* I giggled when I saw Woohyun oppa’s face. Then L oppa was turning his face towards me. *Is he heard me just now?* I remained silent and he shook his head.

 Next question guys!” Sungyeol oppa beamed and all of them including me played it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

How is it? IDK. Hurm.. Just hope it is good. :(

mood-T.T

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Love,

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe.