One More Try

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

The night has come. I need to act now. I don’t want to be trapped in Ryuu Mansion for life. I breathe in and breathe out. *You can do it ~~~~~. Seyong oppa is not here with you and you have to do it for yourself. Don’t let him down.* I thought. I went towards L oppa. He was admired his look on the mirror. *This is it!* “L oppa.” I whispered.

He was stunned and didn’t move. He was looking around the room. All the Infinite oppa stayed outside, playing. I walked to the mirror. “Over here oppa.” I said. I wish he would not run away. He slowly looked at the mirror and his eyes grew round. He was ultimately shocked. *Maybe it is not the right time*. I tried to give him a warm yet cute smile for him.

*I hope he will not afraid*. I thought. I wanted to say something to tell him that he will be okay.

But I was wrong. He completely dashed out from the room. I mentally slapped my cheek. “You are a pabo Kang ~~~~~~. You messed up the whole thing. Maybe you should not smile like an idiot just now. Now will he believes you again?” I grumbled and sat down.

L’s POV

I was admiring my looks on the mirror. *I never thought that I am the most handsome in the group.* All of the sudden I heard someone called my name. “L oppa” that voice whispered. I was 100% sure that I was not daydreaming. I completely could not move. The adrenaline rushed down in my body. I could not speak at all. I looked around the room.

“Over here oppa.” That voice whispered gain. I slowly turned around to look at my mirror and I totally shocked! I saw a girl in that mirror and she gave me a sweet smile. My heart beat faster than ever and I quickly went out. I could not take it anymore.

“Hyungs!” I screamed. I saw all of them were playing. “Hyung. You have to believe me. I saw a ghost and she was looking at me in the mirror.” I explained to them “Whoa chill L. Are you daydreaming? Look, I know that you are really tired now, so go have some sleep.” Gyu hyung suggested. “It’s not the time to play Kim Myungsoo” woohyun hyung said and all the boys nodded.

*What? They think that I am playing around?* I rolled my eyes. “I saw a ghost! Guys. Believe me!!” I said. “Yah hyung, stop scaring us!” the maknae said. I looked at him. “It is your fault Lee Sungjong. If I not played with your stupid game that night, I will not have to face this situation!” I hissed. “Hey stop. L, I think you are tired. Go to sleep” Gyu hyung said. “But I-”I tried to say but Hoya hyung interrupted. “No ifs, no buts. Go to sleep. Dongwoo, go to sleep too.” Dongwoo hyung nodded. “ Let’s go L. I will protect you from the demons. Muahaha” he laughed.

I nodded and went back to my room with him. I looked around and saw nothing. I peeked over the mirror to check it and there was nothing. I relieved and went to bed with Dongwoo hyung. “Yah L, what do you mean by SHE? The ghost is a girl?” Dongwoo hyung asked me. “Do you believe in me hyung?” I hope he will believe too. “I want to believe but I have to see it by myself.” He patted my shoulder and slept.

 

My shoulders flattened. *I thought that you will believe  me too hyung* I shook my head. I recalled again that incident. I remembered her face. *I think that I knew her somewhere but where? Is she one of the fans and why she has to be here?* Many questions flooded in my mind. I tried to sleep but I can. I stayed until the late of night and I didn’t realized when I fall asleep. I heard someone whispered to me and kissed my forehead but I could not open my eyes.

Your POV

I think I already scare him for life. I sighed and crept towards L oppa. “Oppa, I hope that you will believe me before it is too late. You have to help me. Please.” I whispered and kissed his forehead.